Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Game is on now. THey are the shittiest team in the league anything but a win would obviously be a "LOL"

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1-1. We're a little out of sycnh with the defense quite apparent. anways i'm sure we'lls core more

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well thats on Volkan - if that were another player like Diego he would be benched. So what is the deal here? DUmbass

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dude really Volkan? 3rd one today. I guess thats what you get for talking shit midweek about other people's manhood. ****ing idiot should be becnhed really

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I didnt mind Volkan before, but the shit he does on and off the field with the talking and the interviews is out of hand now really. I mean its one thing to be like Emre where it stays on the field and he busts his ass off. But its one thing to be a hit or miss and then kinda shove it in our faces like what he did midweek with his stupid interview.

Rather have Mert who is quiet and does his job. If he plays 20 games in a row I'm sure he'll be as good as volkan.

Also Sow 3-3

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Our defense is horrific. If we don't win this game then I don't know what to say. They're defense is just as bad. Oh and I would also prefer Mert over Volkan right now.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts