Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eskişehir Atatürk Stadium
April 25th, 19:00

Even if they are struggling this season, we always have problems with this away fixture. Have to probably win out the rest of the season if we want the title. Omer Sismanoglu looks like EsEs' only suspended player right now while the status of Kuyt and Meireles will be last minute.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Our league fixture in the 2010-2011 season was tougher my man and we managed to win all the away games in the second half of the season.

If we manage to win here and both BJK and GS slip we are good to go until the Basaksehir away game, that game will be 0 points for us for sure.

If we can enter the last 3 weeks with a 6 or 7 point gap, it will get easier for us.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Volkan Demirel, Mert Günok, Gökhan Gönül, Caner Erkin, Hasan Ali Kaldırım, Michal Kadlec, Bekir İrtegün, Bruno Alves, Egemen Korkmaz, Emre Belözoğlu, Mehmet Topal, Emmanuel Emenike, Alper Potuk, Diego Ribas, Selçuk Şahin, Pierre Webo, Dirk Kuyt, Uygar Mert Zeybek, Moussa Sow, Erten Ersu

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
I would take Hasan out, put Caner back at LB and then but in Diego. We can't string 2 passes together at this point.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
How stupid can these Eses fans be? Now they're chanting sike :howler: if there's sike your team is involved too

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol we are so shit. You bring in Selcuk and have 2 DM's on the pitch and their forward still has all day to shoot from 30 yards out. It's pathetic.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
It is what it is. Weeks ago I said Eses and Sivas away were our hardest games. We played totally shit today.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts