Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Şükrü Saracoğlu Stadı
March 22nd, 20:00

Stuttering lately and anything besides three points could put an end to our title hopes. Egemen, Gokhan and Topal are all injured from the match yesterday. Let's see if the squad can react and finish the season strong.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Kartal is a clueless tactician. The players are ultimately to blame for the poor form that is definitely without question. However, when you have better selections on the bench, you don't utilize the right style of play, or revert to a predictable response after going down a goal... i mean you're not even giving the team the tools or environment to succeed at that point.

The season is over as far as i'm concerned. I'm all good with winning derby's, but when you drop points to a team like Genclerbirligi, especially the way it happened i have zero confidence.

The reason Aykut pulled off the championship is that he had an uncanny ability to have players play hard for the team. He wasn't a great tactician either but he was clearly a good enough leader to have the guys pretty much kill themselves on the field for him.

Kartal is a bullshit tactician, and an even worse motivator. Emenike is done, Diego is done, Caner hasn't played well at all in this half of the season. Sow is done, Kuyt barely even raises his voice anymore... you would always see the guy get the boys motivated and get them going but he's been quiet.

It's a bigger mess than what their position in the standings show.

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Kartal is a clueless tactician. The players are ultimately to blame for the poor form that is definitely without question. However, when you have better selections on the bench, you don't utilize the right style of play, or revert to a predictable response after going down a goal... i mean you're not even giving the team the tools or environment to succeed at that point.

The season is over as far as i'm concerned. I'm all good with winning derby's, but when you drop points to a team like Genclerbirligi, especially the way it happened i have zero confidence.

The reason Aykut pulled off the championship is that he had an uncanny ability to have players play hard for the team. He wasn't a great tactician either but he was clearly a good enough leader to have the guys pretty much kill themselves on the field for him.

Kartal is a bullshit tactician, and an even worse motivator. Emenike is done, Diego is done, Caner hasn't played well at all in this half of the season. Sow is done, Kuyt barely even raises his voice anymore... you would always see the guy get the boys motivated and get them going but he's been quiet.

It is a real shame Aykut or Ersun are not in charge, they would have cruised to the league title this season.

Kartal has been poor, Fenerbahçe have the most well balanced, experienced and strongest side in the league...

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Well Aykut is a brutal tactician too like I said, but he did have that redeeming quality about him that made players play hard. We had something good with Ersun but of course, Aziz > Fenerbahce > Everybody else

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Im 50 50 about this one but also expecting something special from either Sow or Emenike. They really need to find the net from now on till the end of the season. How many fans are we expecting?

·
Devil's advocate
1,013 Posts

I don't know if Kartal is so poor as you've been saying, but one thing is sure. He's not a good in motivating his men.
Emenike, Sow, Diego (now he feels better anyway) and many others have piss poor confidence this season.
Fenerbahçe doesn't show heart in last games. Main tactics have been to send 6 men in the opponent box and wait for a cross from Gökhan or Caner. During the first half of the season it kind of worked. Now players miss a killer instinct to do the difference, but also a kind of agressivity in the defense.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Tired of every striker being a cry baby. Guiza kezman emenike etc just **** off already. No one needs to win you over leave at the end of the season.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts