Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
19 Mayıs Stadyumu
March 15th, 20:00

Hopefully the derby win will kick start a run to the finish of the league with 11 games remaining. I believe they are still without Stancu who is injured. Hasan is in light training and Topal was injured in the game Sunday. It could be touch and go if he will make the trip to Ankara. Have to watch out for Gosso. The guy seems to have it out for us always hacking and trying to injure our players but somehow never gets sent off. Never an easy away game in the capital let's hope for three points.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bad news as Egemen was injured today. Not sure if he made the trip to Ankara I can't find the squad list. If we have to rely on Bekir for the home stretch now we are in trouble.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Volkan, Gokhan, Egemen, Alves, Caner, Topal, Emre, Kuyt, Diego, Emenike, Sow

Egemen and Topal were both doubts but start.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
I see we still haven't learned how to defend on the counter attacks - they score a nice shot from distance.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Absolute shit performance. Our front three are useless and to make things worse Bekir is in now. We've conceded the highest percentage of our goals from outside the box in the league so far this year. Good to see everyone brings their shooting boots against us.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
WOuld go with a Kuyt for Alper right now. Or even Sow for Alper. Emenike is still hustling and forcing it at the very least

1 - 20 of 34 Posts