Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Şükrü Saracoğlu Stadı
March 8th, 19:00

Well this is by far the most important match of the season so far. We need to win, forwards need to score and the squad is under pressure. The midweek cup win hopefully helps. Still unknown if Alper and Hasan will make the game, both are injured. Melo is out and I assume Burak will be back for Gala.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I just cant see us dropping points. We should be able to get the 3pts at home unless a player of ours gets red carded or whatever.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I think you guys will take the 3 points here too.

Sometimes bigger games like these are much easier to win then the smaller matches.

·
*the drum drum*
42,489 Posts
I think you guys will take the 3 points here too.

Sometimes bigger games like these are much easier to win then the smaller matches.
It doesn’t matter for us, for me. Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possiblities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? And….it’s the football, that’s the football, something happened. Everthing is something happened.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
It doesn’t matter for us, for me. Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possiblities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? And….it’s the football, that’s the football, something happened. Everthing is something happened.
:dielaugh: is this meant to be a Fatih Terim speech
As i did not understand a word

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Yeah, you better laugh now. Won't be much fun for you on Sunday, unless you like getting your ass spanked :spank:

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Too lazy to dive into discussions on this but hopefully we win. I all kinds of faith in the tactical inability of Kartal so that's wherein lies our potential issue in this game if we go down a goal.

·
Müdür müdür müdür
8,433 Posts
Most of the time these games have nothing to do with tactics but a lot on composure. I think Gala is going to get spanked this game pretty badly. Just my prediction.

·
Master Debater
20,647 Posts
Derby games are so tough to call, both sides have a lot of firepower and both will be heavily motivated.

If I had to place a bet though, I'm thinking Fener has the edge.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Most of the time these games have nothing to do with tactics but a lot on composure. I think Gala is going to get spanked this game pretty badly. Just my prediction.
Well it's kinda hard to compete and keep composure when your coach insists you play the long ball the second you're down by a goal regardless of the time.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
IMO we got our strongest midfield lineup right now with Topal Emre and Diego. I can see an Alper for Kuyt change later on. Good to see we are going out for the win - if we loose i think a 7 pt gap will be a bit much to close. A tie or a win here keeps us in the race.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts