Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Konya Stadium
February 28th, 19:00

Have to put the last game behind us and look forward to the next game. Going up against another former manager in Aykut and a struggling Konya side. That doesn't mean anything though because we are away and they usually have a good crowd behind them. This is the last league game before the GS match (I think there is an away trip to Mersin in between) so three points here is vital. GS and BJK have easy home matches this week to so it's even more important. Emenike was 10x more effective on the wing in the second half than up top. Keep him on the left and Sow up top.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd rest Egemen. He's too valuable to lose against GS. Kuyt is also dogshit. Alper should take his place.
As of training today, Alper isn't practising with the team. If he is even a little injured I suspect he will be rested for the derby.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mert, Gokhan, Bekir, Egemen, Kadlec, Selcuk, Topal, Meireles, Sow, Kuyt, Emenike

Bench: Erten, Serdar, Alves, Topuz, Emre, Diego, Webo

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lmao this is what happens when you have no creativity in a team besides Alper. Crossing worked so well against Akhisar, let's try it again today.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
On a side note, Ali Palabiyik has been one of the best ref's this season, IMO. Another good match from him today. Finally a ref who lets some of the physical challenges go and didn't kill the flow.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Kartal's style of play is nothing more than, pass a lot, and then if we're down put on 3 strikers and just play the long ball. Get a tactical clue.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts