Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Şükrü Saracoğlu Stadı
February 23rd, 20:00

Have to wait for this one since it's on a Monday. Volkan is suspended and they will be missing Merter Yuce for the same reason. They beat us 2-0 in Manisa earlier in the year but are now flirting with the relegation zone. I don't expect us to drop points here. Would be nice to continue this improving form considering we are getting close to our most difficult stretch of games shortly. Since Egemen has returned to the squad our defensive record has improved dramatically. We now have conceded the least amount of goals in the league. Besides Serdar, there are no injuries within the squad it seems and hopefully it stays that way.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Tff used to have a great fixture scheduling, now it doesnt even make sense. Bjk went away to England yet we play our league game after them. I wouldnt be surprised if we play our next game on Friday? The amount of times they have made a team play on Monday and then again on Friday is countless.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tff used to have a great fixture scheduling, now it doesnt even make sense. Bjk went away to England yet we play our league game after them. I wouldnt be surprised if we play our next game on Friday? The amount of times they have made a team play on Monday and then again on Friday is countless.
Next week is Saturday.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mert Günok, Gökhan Gönül, Egemen Korkmaz, Bruno Alves, Caner Erkin, Mehmet Topal, Raul Meireles, Emre Belözoğlu, Dirk Kuyt, Moussa Sow, Emmanuel Emenike

Yedekler: Erten Ersu, Bekir İrtegün, Pierre Webo, Diego Ribas, Uygar Mert Zeybek, Selçuk Şahin, Michal Kadlec

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
How the heck did he miss that, that was awful. Shot it over from a yard out. The Akhisar goal was amazing. They have Bilal Kisa and Guray Vural who have these long range capabilities.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Emenike this season is one step forward and two steps back. It doesn't help that some of fans start booing him at the first mistake which just makes him shut down even more. You can see it in him. I'm tired of seeing crosses being pumped into the box because I don't think we've won one header in the final third. Plus our corners are awful at least 5 or 6 that they easily clear. Topal is another one that for the past two weeks has been bad. He started the game almost assisting Akhisar with that awkward back pass or whatever it was and kept turning over simple passes. At least he picked it up as the half went on. Thank goodness Meireles scored before HT at least now they won't be as anxious now but we need to win this one.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There is no point of endless crosses with Emenike in there. If you're going to continue that then take him off for Webo.

·
Галатас&
5,898 Posts
Is he kind of like Burak, but only worse at scoring and finding chances?

·
Галатас&
5,898 Posts
1. It's a head injury, you are in the right to stop the game. Explain that to the players, get that excessive bitching under control.

2. A yellow to the Akhisar pilayer.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts