Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Şükrü Saracoğlu Stadı
February 7th, 19:00

Meireles, Gokhan and Hasan should be healed and ready to go for this one. Emre is a doubt and Alper now has some sort of injury he received in training. Bosingwa was injured for them during a cup match yesterday and will miss this one. Hopefully Alper can shake off his knock because he has been great lately.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
I hate Trabzonspor, I hope we destroy these guys. Never thought somebody could out-do Aziz Yildirim's lack of class, but Haciosmanoglu takes the cake for sure.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
What that piece of shit Haciosmanoglu did is nothing new, aziz been doing this shit for years putting refs under immense pressure.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Aziz stormed into the refs dressing room during half-time. Haciosmanoglu called Bulent Yildirim the day before the match. What Aziz did in the past was wrong and it happened during match day and completely different than what this prick did. Haciosmanoglu called a ref 24 hours before the match which is could affect the whole 90 minutes of the game and not a single half.

Looks like the rumors are true:

http://www.ligtv.com.tr/haber/futbolun-oyun-oldugunu-unutmayalim

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Engin do you really think aziz never contacted refs, TFF, MHK days, weeks before games? he stormed refs rooms consistently and would whine and bitch about ref decisions in the past.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Like I said, its the same amount of low-class bullshit that these presidents portray. But this guy is blatantly coming out to the media and telling everyone what he's doing thinkin he's all gangsta and hardcore.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
The guy gets more and more desperate each time as we can tell by his statements.He knows that the sike thing is now a farce, nothing is black and white anymore and everything is grey. THe only credibility he ever had was to go after the sikecis and make them pay, but since he's on the loosing end of that on top of spending all that money on transfers after a failed season and then basically starting from scratch this year there is absolutely nothing going for him or his team.

I hope we destroy this shitty ass team - for a guy who speaks about ethics and being a man the way they approached Yanal was very contradictory to what they preach.

Also flying out to foreign countries to bring in a player, then claim that players should want to come to Trabzon and they don't want players here because of money but because they want to be here was the icing on the cake.

He's a liar.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Volkan, Gökhan, Alves, Egemen, Caner, Selçuk Şahin, Mehmet Topal, Kuyt, Alper, Diego, Emenike

Bench: Mert Günok, Michal Kadlec, Bekir İrtegün, Emre Belözoğlu, Raul Meireles, Pierre Webo, Moussa Sow

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Not sure about Topuz, but I would have included him here. RM and Emre probably are not 100% so Topuz would have been a good choice for Selcuk in case he botches it.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Been a pretty good start-we've been pressuring well. I think they came out with a very attacking lineup here.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
We should be bombarding their left flank, its a miracle that Salih is even considered a footballer and has already played for GS and now Trabzon...

1 - 20 of 53 Posts