Xtratime Community banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
I'm still baffled that Diego took that pk if anyone should it should have been sow. Or even emre as he's scored them this year. This babysitting bullshit pisses me off a guy who has been injured half his 3.5 month duration is pampered all day long and the worst part is it's not his fault. We even have Alex twitting about him, mehmet demirkol making a reportaj, yo yoneticis justifying his transfer etc etc.

No wonder the poor guy had such a perplexed look but I know over time hell b great as the performance was good today

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
What's funny is that Daum was infamous for taking players and placing them out of their natural position for the sake of having them on the field.

iKoot, who harshly criticized Daum as a tactician did the same with Sow. We bought him as a striker, he was originally a striker, and hell he just sorta became a left wing after for the sake of having guys like Webo on. Sow has been a hell of a lot more active and effective up front this game than Emenike has all season. Why we don't start Sow up front is beyond me.

The team begs for a little creativity tactically, but we have a coach who is incapable of it right now.
I think that we need to go back to a dual striker lineup after the winter. Kuyt doesn't have it anymore- and we can see a more solid lineup with Alper/RM/Emre/Topal with Emenike and Sow rotating around.

Our greatest strength is the ability to make the passes and have Alper drive the ball or Emre make the pinpoint passes. With Diego working himself in the lineup then we should be all set.

Sow is much more effective as a striker, I wouldnt complain if Emenike played his role properly meaning if he used his body to wear and tear the opposing defense, but he doesn't do that. Also his finishing is pretty poor so ...

·
Registered
702 Posts
I would say the refs
I guess this is a common thing to happen when Fenerbahce gains points by poor refereeing.

I would like to point out that last season we were ****ed by the refs in many games. The most infamous one is the away game against Sivasspor.

The media didnt bother to mention these things but its all on tape, Aziz Yildirim showed them all in one of his press conferences.

How much I dislike Aziz Yildirim he has a solid point about the media in Turkey, they need to write the truth and noting but the truth, no stupid assumptions or some other bullshit like they have been doing for the past 3 years. I still wonder when we are going to see the bags full of money used for the matchfixing, I guess never.

Another example, Besiktas gets beaten by Adana Demirspor and the media just reacts like its nothing, we draw 1-1 with Altinordu and the media jumps on it like hyenas. Its sad really, those people are making money by writing bullshit and I support Aziz Yildirim in his battle against these cakals.

·
Master Debater
20,651 Posts
I guess this is a common thing to happen when Fenerbahce gains points by poor refereeing.

I would like to point out that last season we were ****ed by the refs in many games. The most infamous one is the away game against Sivasspor.

The media didnt bother to mention these things but its all on tape, Aziz Yildirim showed them all in one of his press conferences.

How much I dislike Aziz Yildirim he has a solid point about the media in Turkey, they need to write the truth and noting but the truth, no stupid assumptions or some other bullshit like they have been doing for the past 3 years. I still wonder when we are going to see the bags full of money used for the matchfixing, I guess never.

Another example, Besiktas gets beaten by Adana Demirspor and the media just reacts like its nothing, we draw 1-1 with Altinordu and the media jumps on it like hyenas. Its sad really, those people are making money by writing bullshit and I support Aziz Yildirim in his battle against these cakals.

:palm:

Yazik Fener, the entire universe is conspiring against your camia. Fight the good fight guys. Close ranks and keep your head up against the forces of evil.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Missed the game but watching the highlights wondering how Sow didn't score. If he and Emenike can get back to form we will be fine the second half of the season.

·
Registered
702 Posts
From my point of view haksizligin babasi bize yapilmistir, our chairman being in jail and getting banned for 3 years while there is no 100% proof is just a joke, like I said everything is just based on assumptions.

From others point of view Fenerbahce is guilty and has paid off many people in 19 games, Ibrahim Akin, Sezer Ozturk, Korcan, Emenike and some more players were all named as suspects, 6/7 people to fix 19 games? really? only players no refs? thats some heavy shit, it really gets interesting if we look at the fact that both Sezer and Emenike were declared not guilty and still only our chairman served time in jail, still no evidence of the bags full of money what the media was talking about for 3 ****ing years, you dont need to be Einstein to figure out whats going on here.

Let me ask you a question, Besiktas got banned too, you really believe that the Turkish Cup final game was fixed? if you answer this question with no then you should understand us, or if you think like this Fenerbahce yapar ama biz yapmayiz then I have nothing to say to you because that is just straight bullshit. I remember the times when people were yelling Fenerasyon, yeah... we lost 3 championships in the final game and were beaten in the Turkish Cup final 5 times in the new millennium.

Be reasonable....

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
I wouldn't bother Furkan. Being reasonable, and talking about this whole match fixing fiasco with people on this forum aren't a mix.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts