Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kadir Has Stadium
December 19th, 20:00

Another Friday game. Keep the win streak going. Webo was injured in the cup match but made the trip. Emre, Emenike, Hasan and Kadlec are all one yellow card away from suspension.

20 players taken to Kayseri: Volkan Demirel, Mert Günok, Gökhan Gönül, Hasan Ali Kaldırım, Caner Erkin, Michal Kadlec, Bruno Alves, Diego Ribas, Selçuk Şahin, Mehmet Topal, Emre Belözoğlu, Raul Meireles, Alper Potuk, Egemen Korkmaz, Moussa Sow, Dirk Kuyt, Emmanuel Emenike, Mehmet Topuz, Pierre Webo ve Bekir İrtegün

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
KAYSERİ ERCİYESSPOR: Gökhan, Caner, Mehmet, Anıl, Emre, Cenk Ahmet, Sylla, Murat, Zoua, Necati Ateş, Edinho
TEKNİK DİREKTÖR: Uğur Tütüneker

FENERBAHÇE: Volkan, Gökhan, Egemen, Alves, Caner, Meireles, Emre, Topal, Kuyt, Sow, Emenike
TEKNİK DİREKTÖR: İsmail Kartal

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I stand corrected, the CB partnership is infinitely times better. Alves has been more aggressive and can roam more knowing Egemen is behind him. Whenever we get the ball in a promising position, we go into slow motion. There is no urgency to score. Emenike has been more involved but it's not enough. He was dribbling around with 3 defenders on him and while trying to shield the ball Kuyt is 10 feet away just watching. Didn't even try to get open. Meireles also has been awful today. Alper for Kuyt on the wing and Diego to add some creativity to the middle and this game would have been completely different.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
I can't take any positives from that first half. Ismail Kartal is really struggling with away games so it seems.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
:howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

The referees are just so terrified of Fenerbahce this year they just gift penalties. its such a joke. I mean it was a clear hand ball but what is the guy supposed to do in mid-air.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts