Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Balıkesir Atatürk Stadı
December 6th, 18:45

Balıkesir sit at the bottom of the league and having conceded the most in the league, 26, we should be able to score some goals. They are also tied with Konya and Rize with the lowest amount of goals scored with 10. With that said, they beat GS at home earlier this season. Emre is suspended for this match and Hakan Cinemre and Webo trained individually today. Emenike also got injured midway through practice but his condition is unknown. Team leaves tomorrow so we will see who makes the trip.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
In other news, the official website is condemning people with fake jerseys. Yet, the 'bir milyon uye' project video has numerous kids in there wearing fake jerseys. Well done buyuk baskan.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
The 19 players that are going to Balıkesir:

Volkan Demirel, Mert Günok, Gökhan Gönül, Hasan Ali Kaldırım, Caner Erkin, Kadlec, Alves, Bekir İrtegün, Selçuk Şahin, Mehmet Topal, Emre Belözoğlu, Meireles, Alper Potuk, Mehmet Topuz, Sow, Kuyt, Emenike, Webo and Egemen Korkmaz.

This will be some what of a home coming for Caner and Egeman since both of them are from Balıkesir.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Volkan, Gokhan, Bekir, Alves, Caner, Topal, Meireles, Emre, Sow, Kuyt, Webo

I guess Emre's suspension was counted as the cup game. So glad we get to see him and Bekir again. Yay.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HT 1-0. Meireles scored on a deflected cross that the goalie should have saved. Don't deserve to be leading. I haven't seen us this toothless since I don't know when. It really is pathetic. Kuyt is done, guy can't even trap a ball anymore. Send him for any and all offers in January. Starting Raul, Emre and Topal is nothing but side to side play. You need an Alper type in there to probe the defense. You keep those three if you are holding a lead, not looking to get one.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Complete shit performance. I'm assuming when we have the Europa or cl spot guaranteed we will get a new coach because this is unacceptable. But at the same time I don't want a guy like kartal getting chased out of the club so hopefully it'll work out some way.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Also kuyt is pure shit he has lost the physical aspect of his game or just needs a change. Whatever it is he should be let go in the winter. It pains me to see Emre still bust his ass off every game while a guy like kuyt has fallen off so bad

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
I've been saying since the end of last season that this would be one year too many for Kuyt. Should have sold him to Feyenoord when they were interested in the summer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts