Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Unfortunately Terim lives for these
matches we know they will be more than ready. It's going to be a great game. Who the hell thought we would be in this position at the end of the year. Amazing.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup, im proud of this group regardless.

All this bullshit thrown at them, showed incredible heart and pride to keep this club as high as they can. 2 Finals basically.

·
*the drum drum*
42,490 Posts
Underdogs going into both this and the cup final IMO.

What we've seenis that to beat these guys we need to score 2+ goals, and that isn't going to be easy with Sow out, Alex injured and all the rest.

This match needs Yobo to command from the back, Stoch to carry the attacking burden and Emre + Cristian to do the job in the middle of the park.

Hopefully Emre's presence makes a big difference this time.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
İBRAHİM AKIN'ın 01.05.2011 günü oynanan Fenerbahçe- Büyükşehir Belediyespor müsabaka sonucunu etkilemekten eski FDT'nin 58/1. maddesi uyarınca 3 YIL MÜSABAKALARDAN MEN CEZASI ile cezalandırılmasına,

MEHMET ŞEKİP MOSTUROĞLU'nun 22.04.2011 günü oynanan Eskişehirspor-Trabzonspor müsabakasında müsabaka sonucunu etkilemeye teşebbüsü nedeniyle FDT'nin 58/2-a maddesi uyarınca 1 YIL HAK MAHRUMİYETİ CEZASI ile cezalandırılmasına, (oyçokluğu)

LHAN YÜKSEL EKŞİOĞLU'nun, 22.04.2011 günü oynanan Eskişehirspor- Trabzonspor, 07.03.2011 günü oynanan Gençlerbirliği-Fenerbahçe, 15.05.2011 günü oynanan Fenerbahçe-Ankaragücü müsabakalarında, müsabaka sonucunu etkilemeye teşebbüsü nedeniyle FDT'nin 58/2-a maddesi uyarınca takdiren 3 YIL HAK MAHRUMİYETİ CEZASI ile cezalandırılmasına,

Yet no point deductions. And we're still talking about a football match, debating tactics? Football in this country died today, good luck on Saturday because I for one will never ever put a single thought or penny into this shit for the rest of my life.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
İBRAHİM AKIN'ın 01.05.2011 günü oynanan Fenerbahçe- Büyükşehir Belediyespor müsabaka sonucunu etkilemekten eski FDT'nin 58/1. maddesi uyarınca 3 YIL MÜSABAKALARDAN MEN CEZASI ile cezalandırılmasına,

MEHMET ŞEKİP MOSTUROĞLU'nun 22.04.2011 günü oynanan Eskişehirspor-Trabzonspor müsabakasında müsabaka sonucunu etkilemeye teşebbüsü nedeniyle FDT'nin 58/2-a maddesi uyarınca 1 YIL HAK MAHRUMİYETİ CEZASI ile cezalandırılmasına, (oyçokluğu)

LHAN YÜKSEL EKŞİOĞLU'nun, 22.04.2011 günü oynanan Eskişehirspor- Trabzonspor, 07.03.2011 günü oynanan Gençlerbirliği-Fenerbahçe, 15.05.2011 günü oynanan Fenerbahçe-Ankaragücü müsabakalarında, müsabaka sonucunu etkilemeye teşebbüsü nedeniyle FDT'nin 58/2-a maddesi uyarınca takdiren 3 YIL HAK MAHRUMİYETİ CEZASI ile cezalandırılmasına,

Yet no point deductions. And we're still talking about a football match, debating tactics? Football in this country died today, good luck on Saturday because I for one will never ever put a single thought or penny into this shit for the rest of my life.
That's a lie and you know it.

4,059 Posts

No point man, I haven't watched the last couple of games and it honestly feels great. Boycott this mother****ing league and just follow us in Europe, lose or win atleast we don't watch a goddamn theater with a bunch of actors.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Lol, after 9 months and still speculating. Just release a photo with a handshake and cash and I'll believe it. Or let us hear the tape where they are talking on the phone. Show us a wire transfer.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
I think we'll win this match. Cristian has really stepped up his game. I'm really impressed with him thus far. Although the problem is that when the team plays shitty no one is really taking the lead. So we have to assume that we're going to have a good day. I suspect that we will though. The TS game was the hardest IMO....

Anyone else thinking that Henri is hanging on by a thead? He plays so bad but he does 1 thing right on the field in 90mins...

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
If we had a healthy Alex and Sow I'd be pretty confident about this game. Im also amazed how some guys have stepped up here at the end, like lazy said. Cristian, Selcuk and even Bekir have really improved for the playoff.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
I can't believe we have a chance to win the title after all of this - this is actually more than any of us could have predicted but now we're one win away from the ****ing title, let's do it!

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I've been traveling the past week so just saw the past 3 results...wow this is insane. Gala choking it away so badly, can't believe you have the chance to make amends at home in the final match. All comes down to the derby to see who runs the Bosphurus.

Is Alex out for this match???? What exactly happened to Sow that Gala game, never heard what the injury was.

·
*the drum drum*
42,490 Posts

Why not.

The two choices IMO are to either go with Topuz and play the regular formation, or give the spot to Dia and play like this.

If Topuz, then we're relying too much on Gokhan to do the attacking down the right and Topuz really adds more defensively than he does in attack (especially this season). Dia on the other hand can be used to exploit Balta and keep him on the back foot whilst we play three in the middle to keep things tight there because it's where Galatasaray's biggest strength lies (Melo -- Inan). And, the tighter things are in the middle, the more likely that Emre is going to be the one who runs the show since he's especially strong in such circumstances.

Stoch can play the Alex role, but he's still better down the left.

I think this is more defensive on paper, but looks to exploit in attack more than our regular formation does without Alex in the equation.

1 - 20 of 144 Posts