Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
*the drum drum*
42,489 Posts
Volkan unsure whether he'll play, says together with the club doctor they're doing all they can to try and get him ready in time.

"Perşembe Günü Beşiktaş Maçında Oynayıp Oynamayacağım Belli Değil.. Doktorumuz Ertuğrul Karanlık ile Oynamam İçin Elimizden Geleni Yapıyoruz."

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
IMO we are barely hanging on by a thead. They're stadium is closed for this game so the pressure should not be that great. Every game someone keeps stepping up and lets see who will it be this time?

·
*the drum drum*
42,489 Posts
The back to back to back nature of fixtures is only exacerbating the lack of depth at the club.

If they can pull off two more in a matter of days then they will be rewarded with a week's rest which could make a world of difference at this point.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
IMO Selcuk was pretty solid in the middle. I think he's been stepping it up the past few weeks,. Thats not to say that he should start, but if he does I would not complain about it.

I'm really starting to warm up to Selcuk now.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Besiktas almost took the points Sunday, we really need to be focused for this one. Especially since Trabzon will probably loose 0-10 today.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Yea what a big dissapointment today. I would expect siktirik sadri to make sure they loose and then just for the hell of it make another bitchy press statement after the game about FB.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Guys im deleting posts with any trolling, im just tired of it. If you guys want to take shots at each other take it up at Lak Lak so that we dont get accused of being all bias Antucus

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
The point of trolling here is to get them deleted so they can accuse you or being an antucu. Don't you know that by now? Just read the comments in the GS section about gas chambers and FB fans.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well they can suck my ball sack, im still not going to allow it. If they want to throw shots at me, and at Fenerbahce they can do it in the Galatasaray section or lak lak. Not here.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Not quite sure where to talk about the Gala - Trabzon game but wow, everything was doing wrong for gala this match. Quite awful play on their behalf actually, Selcuk Inan is their best threat and Necati should not be starting, Baros created more in the short while he was on. Muslera played excellent and saved them.

That being said, the highlight of the match for me was when Terim drop kicked a spare ball into the stands and it smoked someone (he was mad at the ref, so funny).

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bize ne ya

We still have 3 league games left. have to focus and win all, we haven't been playing exactly great either.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts