Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
*the drum drum*
42,490 Posts
Can't lose, and potentially probably need to win it. I don't see a win away to Trabzon, and 4 points would be good against Besiktas. So, 6 against Galatasaray may be essential.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
I wanted to mention this but the other thread got closed, it seemed like Cristians goal were drawn up by Aykut during training judging by his and the others reaction. :thumbsup:

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
The galatasaray yonetim probably has a team of people on stand by to write letters, cry, bitch, and bitch if things don't go their way.

The most pathetic part of it all is that they try to act so neutral when things are going their way but start losing their minds if they're not.

Mr discipline terim goes back on what he said like he always has every 2-3 days with the whole Melo fiasco - if I were any player on Fenerbahce, I would make it my outright goal to get him suspended. The guy has a short fuse so why not, he'd probably be in an insane asylum after going on a killing spree if he walked one day in Emre's shoes for example.. it's a no brainer, I'd go after him all match.

·
*the drum drum*
42,490 Posts
Let's see what sort of line-up we come up with.

I'd go for broke and put on;

Sow

Caner -- Alex -- Stoch

Cristian -- Topuz

Ziegler -- Yobo -- Serdar -- Gokhan

Volkan​

If Emre were available, then I'd have said Emre and Dia (for Caner and Topuz), but he isn't and I would rather this than having Selcuk in the middle with Topuz on the right. Yes, that's the safe choice, but it isn't attacking enough.

Will probably need one of those superhuman performances from Gokhan tonight, as well as a little something special from Cristian.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Looks like Aykut has opted for a more defensive approach.

Sow
Caner - Alex - Topuz
Cristian - Selçuk
Ziegler - Yobo - Bekir - Gökhan
Volkan​

·
*the drum drum*
42,490 Posts
Melo can make late tackles from behind and all the rest and get away with it.

But GOD FORSAKE HE SARCASTICALLY APPLAUD THE REFEREE!!! Yellow card for that :howler:

Turk hakemler batsin.

·
*the drum drum*
42,490 Posts
ALEX -> ZIEGLER = 1-0.

Semih caught out like a fish out of water.

Now expecting GS to put on the pressure just as much as the last match.

Meanwhile, Cristian's long range effort fantastically saved by Muslera. Alex hurt trying to score the rebound.

·
*the drum drum*
42,490 Posts
Now Volkan kicked in the back after making a save, he signalled to get substituted but is up to take the free-kick.

GS is taking the game up a notch though, and this Selcuk & Cristian midfield just isn't cutting it. Need Stoch to counter this, at least he can hold up the ball, run at players, give the team some respite.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts