Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juve have Del Piero, Inzaghi, Kovacevic, Trezegeut, Esnaider and Fonseca as there strikers in the first team. Now, we are almost gaurenteed that Inzaghi, Kovacevic, Trez and DP will be all fine during the season with injuries. If they do get injured, they will miss a week or two. However, Fonseca and Esnaider seem to be injury prone. These two strikers have not had a good season for years. Maybe they both should have been sold and Juve shoudl have bought strikers who are capable of playing during the season. Max Vieri shoudl be brought in and Rigoni shoudl be brought in as well. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Agree with you Ramy. The little I saw of Esnaider last season was brilliant. ( The game against Venezia, and in the Intertoto. )

·
Registered
24 Posts
Indeed Esnaider is a good player
He just need a chance to prove his ability :)
I hope our new striker Trezegeut as good as the price
Juve paid to bring him in our new squad :)
We will kick Lazio butt this season :D
I am still mad if I remember that we lost the scudetto :mad:

Forza JUVE :cool:

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I think we should trust in them(esnaider,Fonseca).
Esnaider is a great player who can play in the midfield, fordward or behind them as a playmaker, and I agree whit Ivers that in the litle time that he play he was great.
On the other hand is Fonseca who is out from his injury and geting back in his old shape, and belive me when he gets in shape(is he does!) he will be once again unseful for Juve!.

D

·
0 Posts
I hope Trzeguet scores a lot of goals in the for Juve in the Serie A, it's not the same as in the French league.

I haven't seen Trezeguet play that much last season, hopefully he gets into form quicker than that Henry did.

A

·
0 Posts
Esnaider and Fonseca are two great players, even if they are injury-prone. but given the chance, they will contribute greatly to juve. trezeguet, i think will fit in nicely into the squad. his form is peaking at the right moment. it'll be interesting though, just what type of forward formation will be used. i'd like to see a del piero-inzaghi-trezeguet strikeforce with kovacevic as the super-sub.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
the del piero , Inzaghi , Trezeguet formation will probably not be used, because with Zidane on the pitch there will be to many offensive players.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts