Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only about 3 month to go and I can't see Ronaldo and Adriano on fire until then. Ricardo Oliveira injured. There will be much pressure on Dinho and Kaka to deliver the goods.

Also out of form:

R.Carlos (should retire right after WC)
Cafu (injured, recovered until June?)
Juan
Gilberto

+ Roque Junior will join the squad as soon as he recovered (bye Luisao) :scared:

Out of Parreiras current squad I can only think of this formation:

.........................J.Cesar............................
.....Cicinho....Lucio...Luisao....G. sucks Nery....
.................Juninho....Emerson.....................
................Kaka...........Dinho.........................
...............Robinho.........Fred.........................

PS: Bring back Rivaldo :tongue:

·
Registered
831 Posts
they will all be in form for the WC, don't worry...

remember, ronaldo wasn't really in form before WC 2002, but once the WC starts he's in top form.

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope so, mate.

But I think there is a difference: In 2002 Ronaldo worked very hard in order to have a good WC and I think Scolari helped him a lot doing this. Parreira is not that kind of coach I guess.

Today I have doubts about his motivation. This time Ronaldo doesn't have to prove anything. He has it done all before. Yes he might want to score goals for his record but he can do it without winning the cup in the end. And he can be as lazy as he wants to be because he knows he will always be a starter in National team.

Let's see ..

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
How about Romario and Edmundo? :angel: ;) ;) :D

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Seriously, I also think that either Ronaldo or Adriano will find form until the World Cup, so it's too early to be worried.

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
I am in no position to go against the opinion of a Brazilan regarding their players form etc but in my honest opinion, Dinho, Kaka, Ronaldo, Adriano, Fred and Robinho will all perform at the World Cup.

The World Cup is a stage where Brazil always perform and all players turn up for. So I think everything is going to go as planned for Brazil ;) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Rei Volante said:
Well, Pele thinks Ronaldo has lost his way..........does does mean he has not?
Exactly. :howler: ;) :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts