Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Thanks for the link, Aquila! Is it a reliable source?
Hmmmmmmm, I haven't decided yet whether I like this rumour or not! I wonder if the Inzaghi brothers would make a great couple up front....

Lazio esisti solo tu!

Lazia

[This message has been edited by Lazia (edited 11-04-2000).]

B

·
0 Posts
this would be a suicide. inzaghi is an average attacker with 10% used chances for the goal while on the other hand salas is a real hammer.
forza lazio!!!!!!!!!!!!
forza matador!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Hmmmm...not too happy with this rumour...I am not a big fan of Pippo!

V

·
0 Posts
barf, i´m throwing up. becoming extremely ill. is it that fish i ate? or maybe the pizza was bad? no it´s that awful rumour i can´t digest!

salas vs pippo, the evil but vain dazzingly prince selfish "i won´t give anyone a pass" pippo against our lowkey, loyal, setup other players, goalscoring machine (26 goals in 54 games), i proudly give you EL MATADOR! that can´t be true. barf, barf, barf barf and barf again.

marco

it ain´t over til i´ve seen the contract

B

·
0 Posts
It is only a rumor don't you think? Lazio have seroius attacking problems and Filippo " mr miss a lot, mr selfish, mr scuba diver" Inzaghi surely can't solve any problems.

The propability for this swap = 0 %

Propability for a Salas deal that will give us Crespo, Vieri, Jardel, Trezeguet or Sonny Andersson = 60-70 %

------------------

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
no,i dont think so we already got s.inzaghi,this swap would be bad.
salas is one of my favorites,he is gonna stay for sure.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I have a hard time assembling a team with both Inzaghi brothers :)

Simone Inzaghi is supposed to be the more accomplished and complete striker of the two and they play a similar game so there shouldn´t be a reason for us to buy Pippo. Still I would like to point out that Pippo is a great striker no matter what the rest of you say and I´ll let the fact that he won the scoring leauge with atalanta in 96 and has outscored Salas this season ( would have outscored him last season but he was injured alot ).

Now I´m not saying that Pippo is a better striker then Salas, I´m quite sure that Salas is better then Pippo but to me it would make more sense if we traded Salas for real striker or kept him with us.

Forza Lazio !!

Ps. I have come to like Mario Jardel, I once thought that he was extremely overrated since he does play in a weaker leauge but after having seen him play in CL I must say that he is a very good striker and possibly the best header in europe along with K Andersson, Bierhoff, Shearer and a few others.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I have a hard time assembling a team with both Inzaghi brothers :)

Simone Inzaghi is supposed to be the more accomplished and complete striker of the two and they play a similar game so there shouldn´t be a reason for us to buy Pippo. Still I would like to point out that Pippo is a great striker no matter what the rest of you say and I´ll let the fact that he won the scoring leauge with atalanta in 96 and has outscored Salas this season ( would have outscored him last season but he was injured alot ).

Now I´m not saying that Pippo is a better striker then Salas, I´m quite sure that Salas is better then Pippo but to me it would make more sense if we traded Salas for real striker or kept him with us.

Forza Lazio !!

Ps. I have come to like Mario Jardel, I once thought that he was extremely overrated since he does play in a weaker leauge but after having seen him play in CL I must say that he is a very good striker and possibly the best header in europe along with K Andersson, Bierhoff, Shearer and a few others.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
What would be the use?
Pippo is doing great at Juve, Salas keeps scoring for Lazio. Seems fine to me :)

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
NO NO NO that sux Pippo sux NO NO NO
Why?? I am 100% anti juve and 1000% anti Pippo so no thanks pippo and hes ego can go and fu*k them self Lazio kan gett mutch better players.

JF

[This message has been edited by JUAN F (edited 12-04-2000).]

S

·
0 Posts
Salas has better skills.
But as of late, Salas is almost an opposing defender.
If you guys want a finisher, you should get Batigol. Inzaghi si coming through so don't need a long range plan, right?

[This message has been edited by soccer (edited 12-04-2000).]

S

·
0 Posts
Oh I forgot.
No need to get Inzaghi.
Salas is better as I said.
Keep him.
He'll shine soon.
While Inzaghi is consistent, he is not a dangerous as Salas.

·
Normal Human
433 Posts
Pippo is not moving from Juve..
however honestly i must say that Filippo is a better striker tahn Salas...why call Inzaghi a diver when Salas is the Olympic Champion of diving....
top scorer in serie A, consistant striking rate... 24, 18(league)6 CL, 13(league.injuries)6 CL, 15(league up to date)11 Europe.
National team striker....
his instinct in front of goal is unequivocal.
S.INZAGHI>> F.Inzaghi....brothers on the same field.... all i can say is goals goals goals goals

C

·
0 Posts
Let´s leave it to the azzuri to combine the striking force of Inzaghi & Inzaghi. Everything is fine for both Juve and Lazio just as they are at the moment. I´ve always thought that the Pippo-going-to-Lazio stuff was all a rumour as a result of the claimed fight between him an del Piero...
Whichever way things are, Salas for Pippo would not be a good trading. They a both too important to their present clubs!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts