Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Inter are like X Men not only because of the draws, They had some super rare talents over the years

If you think about the players that have come defensively and attacking and what they are capable of doing and there strongest weapons its abit like the X Men

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
?

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Come on you know what I mean

Some of them are like alien mutant type things, Cordoba's leap and speed, Martins speed and flips, Adriano crazy power and strengh, Recoba magic left foot, Vieri goalmachine, Ronaldo skill and quickness etc etc

All these supertalents and nothing to show for it, Comic book stuff you couldn't make up :D

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
And don't forget Seedorf's missiles and Pirlo's vision...:cool:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
66,785 Posts
please don't compare Seedorf and Pirlo to Adriano, Martins or Ronaldo. jesus christ, specially Seedorf.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Dmitriy said:
please don't compare Seedorf and Pirlo to Adriano, Martins or Ronaldo. jesus christ, specially Seedorf.
I agree. The first two have won the Champion's League while the other three have not. :cap:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey HuxFlux

Do you ever have anything useful or non-offensive to say in the Inter forum?

Yeah thats what I thought.

Get the hell out of here

And don't ever come back if you value your image.

·
Registered
45,356 Posts
LOL!

Long live Pulsar! :)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Who could argue to say that Inter don't have some of the best firepower upfront?To have players like Martins,cruz and recoba struggling for game time is scary to say the least.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Schumy said:
Who could argue to say that Inter don't have some of the best firepower upfront?To have players like Martins,cruz and recoba struggling for game time is scary to say the least.
I'll give you one thing, Schumy, your posting style is original...to say the least;)

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Schumy, I am just wondering, are you taking the piss in suggesting that even though we have such fire power it still gets us nowhere? Is that why romafan53 admirers your 'original' style of posting?

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Inter01 said:
Schumy, I am just wondering, are you taking the piss in suggesting that even though we have such fire power it still gets us nowhere? Is that why romafan53 admirers your 'original' style of posting?
I'm being sincerely honest dude,Inter have a brilliant attack world class yet have a really lack lusture defence which lets them down sadly.Inter could become a good side and with Mancio as well but certain players are needed of course.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Who said we won't win the Scudetto? I'm still awaiting May 29 when we will take back the Serie A

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Inter01 said:
Hey now, i certainly don't admire it, just saying it's original;)

·
Registered
869 Posts
HuxFlux said:
I agree. The first two have won the Champion's League while the other three have not. :cap:
a classic :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :jester:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Inter will win something eventually and when they do the world will take a step back in awe of them. Until then I'll poke fun of them and hate them for not being Italian.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts