Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Much of the talks in this forum is about Juventus needing a new striker. Most of the people want to buy Crespo, who of course is a brilliant (but oh so expensive) player. I have another suggestion for all of you:

JAVIER SAVIOLA

Wouldn´t that be great !?! He is young (born 1981, I think), and he is extremely promising. If Juve would buy this guy now they would make a great deal. In a couple of years this player will be one of the better payed players in the world. This is my contribution to the striker-problem-debate, and from now on I will not enter any discussion about Crespo until any news occur that can confirm anything. Isn´t it time to end the Crespo-Inzaghi discussion for now ?

To end this message I can report that I´m a bit sad now since I heard that Milan looks set to buy Riquelme. I would have loved to see him in the black and white dress.........

F

·
0 Posts
He is promising and expensive as well (50 billion itl????) , With that price he is not gonna be a Juventus player.

Forza Bianconerro

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Saviola is talented, voted best player of south america this year. It's because of him and Aimar that River played such a good season. River will sell these two, for 50£mill! That's kinda expensive.. so Juve will definitely not be the club to buy him from river but I'd love to have him here! He is the new Batistuta! I tell you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts