Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey after shearer takes his international retirement,..who do u think should be the 2 players making the strike force!//
owen /heskey!!???i think that's probably the best cos they have very different playing styles..

but do u think about fowler,phillips,cole,.etc!?

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Come on xax, you know, I know and everybody knows that it should be Heskey and Owen.
If Shearer is quitting at the end of the year they should start in E.C.

------------------
WITH HOPE IN MY HEART

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohh please, go f**k yourselves. Who is the best tankcenter in England?? Heskey!!!!

Who is the most natural goalscorer since Lineker???? Phillips!!!!

And if that shouln´t work, try fowler and jeffers.......

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
why does it HAVE to be owen heskey?

philips=29 goals so far
owen last year=like 18 or 19
sunderland mids=mccann, summerbee, kilbane...
pool mids=gerrard, berger, thompson

philips scores more goals with a pretty crap midfield, he takes his chances, and as signori guys says, hes a natural goalscorer

how many has heskey scored?
4-7?
yar, he might be good at running, but wats the use of that?

if sutton actually tries a bit, he could play for england again, coz hes in the same build as quinn, gets all knockdowns for phillips and BANG, goal

thats the way

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
You just shot down your point there, to play Phillips we will need a target man like Quinn and the only English one is Miss Sutton.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i reckon cole, phillips and shearer don't perform well for england...shearer just scores penalties...get fowler-heskey...fowler natural..while heskey set's people up....BOOM!!!..a 40 goal a season partnership..!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WHy not get Signori an English passport, and play him alongside goalie-soon-to-turn-striker-cos-he´s-no-good-in-goal-Seaman???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts