Xtratime Community banner

101 - 120 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
36,122 Posts
HRT is behind so much it ain't funny. Even their satellite program is laughable.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
So right Ero, it's laughable really. I too have no clue why they can't provide this service like balkaniyum does.:confused: Baraba, which package did you get??? Thanx for the info.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
36,122 Posts
I always buy month to month, because some months there's no games. I bought it last qualifying cycle, bought for the Olympics and will probably buy for the handball in February.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
if you subscribe there you can also watch BIH-TV, they often show some Tottenham matches and Champions League.

·
Registered
69,195 Posts
Laola TV (Austria) will be showing the Dinamo game. It seems they have shown a lot of Dinamo matches in the past few years, one guy over there must be Croatian :D

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
laola tv? :confused:

wasn't that the show from dsf (deutches sportfernsehen) which showed highlights from top european leagues (dunno if they had epl though but i know they had bundesliga, ligue 1, serie a and la liga)

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
I subscribed to balkaniyum for 3 months guys and it works like a charm.:thumbsup: I'm asssuming the Handball WC will be on HRT and possibly that Serb sports channel??

·
Registered
36,122 Posts
haha..sometimes mate. Funny though, the Sarajevo TV outlets didn't even show Modrica, Siroki or Zrinjski games in Europe this season...you can take a guess as to why not..

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Oh shit Osajd, really???:moan: That sucks as that's one of the main reasons I subscribed.:frustrat: Oh well, maybe they'll have some games on that Serb sports channel SOS or on BIH TV. I actually notice that they have some sports on that balkaniyum channel, Vojvodina-Zadar in the NLB Liga today.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,838 Posts
Oh shit Osajd, really???:moan: That sucks as that's one of the main reasons I subscribed.:frustrat: Oh well, maybe they'll have some games on that Serb sports channel SOS or on BIH TV. I actually notice that they have some sports on that balkaniyum channel, Vojvodina-Zadar in the NLB Liga today.:thumbsup:
RTS will show it but they will probably show only Serbia + other big matches.

Tho... on last world cup there was free stream for all games on IHF website. Perhaps it will be the same this time.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Hey guys, I've been watching the handball matches against the Rusky's this weekend and the pic quality on balkaniyum wasn't the best, is that due to the fast movement on the court or is it just too much traffic on the net?? How is the pic during football matches?? I'm assuming it's better due to the slower action.

101 - 120 of 147 Posts