Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come there are still posts in the top 20 posts for this site since last month. Surely the most popular (and most hated) club side in the world would generate more traffic than this?

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I've wondered the exact same thing, it seems that nobody cares abbout Man U anymore.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL, all credit to the mancs, shows how far the forum has come since this point:)

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
RazorUK said:
How come there are still posts in the top 20 posts for this site since last month. Surely the most popular (and most hated) club side in the world would generate more traffic than this?
Nostalgic, arent we? :D

·
International
9,526 Posts
RazorUK said:
LOL, all credit to the mancs, shows how far the forum has come since this point:)
I guess this is called deflection, init;) your lot self destructs and suddenly you're over here criticising our forum:howler: Keep your mind on your own shower, and we'll take care of business at our end, mini scouse:D

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Look at the date of the first post you bastards:D

Fecking 2000 and we are now in 2003:D

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh and Raanan replied to this topic first, then abused his power and deleted his post;)

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Ever since I was made Fm here it seems to have gone dead, there seems to be a coloration :howler: :D

·
Star Player
3,264 Posts
Here's something even stranger. Why do Liverpool fans come here to discuss if we have recent posts or not? Is it because they don't like being in their own forum? Well, can't blame them since talking about a team that just cannot win in the EPL can't be that much of an enjoyable experience. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts