Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Purpose of this thread: To bash me.

I'd like to say two things.

First, I didn't mean every week. I meant everytime they are losing at the end of regulation.

Secondly, even the reputable ToniSamp, after PMing him, replied, and I quote, "it is pretty bad." in reference to the amount of injury time that Milan receives when losing games. In fairness, though, I'd like to add he said, I quote, "It is nowhere as bad as Juventus though.".

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Pulsar, why are you complaining about Milan? Why don't you concentrate on Inter? As Milan fans, our job is to concentrate on OUR team, so why don't you do the same? Forget about Milan and focus on Inter.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Ahsan said:
Pulsar, why are you complaining about Milan? Why don't you concentrate on Inter? As Milan fans, our job is to concentrate on OUR team, so why don't you do the same? Forget about Milan and focus on Inter.
"keep your friends close and your enemies closer"...

I personally don't mind Inter fans concentrating on Milan

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pulsar36 said:
Purpose of this thread: To bash me.

I'd like to say two things.

First, I didn't mean every week. I meant everytime they are losing at the end of regulation.

Secondly, even the reputable ToniSamp, after PMing him, replied, and I quote, "it is pretty bad." in reference to the amount of injury time that Milan receives when losing games. In fairness, though, I'd like to add he said, I quote, "It is nowhere as bad as Juventus though.".

No, I read a post were you bash Milan, as you are an rival fan, I respond. Underlining the fact that you still suggest that we receive extra stoppage time when losing, makes me come to the conclusion that, as a Milanista, I did the right thing. Hope the reply is not too long.
http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showpost.php?p=2756620&postcount=179

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
luba said:

:cool:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Ahsan said:
I can complain about Milan if I feel they are breaking the rules. Ignorance is bliss for some of you.

Diavolo said:
As said, I will not question your "style" as you question mine. In Italy this is the way we "feel" football, most probably it will continue being like that for some time, so unless you have a personal goal changing us all, that's the way it is. In general, over here, Milan fans are as focused on Inter fans, exactly the same way Inter fans are focused on Milanisti, Romanisti on Laziali, Doria fans on Genoani and so on. On top of dozens of local calcio talk-shows, in witch everything but personal remarks are allowed, in Italy we have radios devoted to Football. In Milano it's called Radio MilanInter FM, should you ever come here, listen to it, you will certainly catch the general mood.
Sounds a little hypocritical. Why don't you guys get your Milan forum ideals in line before coming to attack my personal views and many others' on the state of cheating by Galliani?

Too bad none of you guys mentioned the Lega Calcio's decision to make us play a late away game the week before the derby. Of course, to you that is not cheating but to us it is.

And now in regards to the above comment regarding Totti, I later reversed myself with this statement:

Pulsar36 said:
In the beginning, at the edge

Its questionable, need replay to see if its a dive or not
Finally, in regards to your list of calls that Milan should have recieved, I would like to once agains say that the number of fouls do not matter. In the first half against Roma, I saw Milan commit a small number of fouls, yet one foul by STam on Cassano was worth a yellow card. That is how it works. One team can foul 100 times and not get a yellow. But if another team fouls twice and one of them is a crazy challenge, then they get a yellow. I should comment on Cafu's lack of a yellow, even though Conti is a professonial and will not accuse anyone of anything. Additionally, we can't forget the last man tackle of Nesta that did not result in any cards.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
luba said:

It makes me angry when people attack Milan for no reason. We are not to blame for Inter's problems, so there's no need for them to complain about us.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pulsar36 said:
I can complain about Milan if I feel they are breaking the rules. Ignorance is bliss for some of you.
Not questioning style but content. Funny that an ignorant like me should point this out. You are a rival fan. Period.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I'll let Toni Samp come in here and comment on this , as he also lives in Italy, for I'm not lying about the comments he made to me in private by PM.

And I"m sorry for personally attacking you, as you seem to accuse me of doing by saying you are an ignorant, which is not really a grammatically correct word I might add.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Ahsan said:
It makes me angry when people attack Milan for no reason. We are not to blame for Inter's problems, so there's no need for them to complain about us.
in the end they lose when they play against us, what does it matter that they complain ;)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Ahsan said:

Hey, read Diavolo's statement. As rival fans we are transfixed on each other and every move we make.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Diavolo said:
:thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup:

That's why I opened the thread.

Further contribution to the discussion.
http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showpost.php?p=2753599&postcount=2
You seem to suggest that Galliani is not responsible for any cheating. Care to address the issues of the LEga Calcio favoring Milan in the scheduling of games or would you like to ignore that and bring up another quote of mine as has been so ideal for you today?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Flo said:
Inter sucks!! AC Milan is the foshizzle dizzle!!!

End of story. :stuckup:
My friend Jay-Z what did you achieve with that statement.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
My friend Jay-Z what did you achieve with that statement.
It's Snoop not Jay-Z. It's all about the Westside remember...

And I acheived a declaration of sorts...Inter sucks and AC Milan is bomb!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Flo said:
It's Snoop not Jay-Z. It's all about the Westside remember...

And I acheived a declaration of sorts...Inter sucks and AC Milan is bomb!
Well I'm not going to respond by saying AC Milan sucks and Inter Milan is the bomb. I'm afraid that I made a mistake with Jay-Z and Snoop, thanks for the correction.

1 - 20 of 184 Posts