Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I could choose between Pippo or Lopez I would have chosen Pippo any day.

First of all how may good seasons have Lopez had ??
1 the 98-99 season, this season he scored EIGHT goals , EIGHT golas in SPAIN, the land where they play VERY attacking football. While Pippo did some very bad matches in the ending of the season, but maybe that comes of the way Ancelotti has been pushing him.
But don't forget the way he played for Juve only 2 seasons ago, and when he was at Atalanta he was just great.

Personally I am not even a fan of Pippo, but the way some people have been laughing at him is just ridiculous.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Aye, you're right. So Cragnotti, after having bought Pippo from Juventus, had seen him playing in a friendly match against Lazio youth team. After the match, Lazio's president decided:

1) to build new goals that can suit Pippo very well. The new goals will be 5 metres high and 15 metres large.

2) the grass of the penalty areas should be higher than the one of the rest of the pitch, in order to prevent injuries to Pippo whenever he falls down.

3) to build a mobile roof like the one of the Ajax Arena, so that in case of a windy day, Pippo will not be taken away by the wind, with loads of dangers for the poor birds that fly over the Olimpico.

4) to make the pitch of the Stadio Olimpico round, so that Pippo would finally avoid the offside trap, once and for ever.

FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Lopez and Pippo cant be compared.They are different kind of forwards.If you want to compare Lopez with someone,compare him with Del Piero,and come and tell me that 8 goals are few!

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

V

·
0 Posts
stop making jokes about pippo. eh, why?
i think he´s hilariously funny. on a distance i should say. he´s cheekier than malcolm mcdonald.

marco

A

·
0 Posts
I don't know how pippo or a pipe become a football star

he don't even know how to make a good pass ... he deserved the jokes because he became famous from Del Piero's passes

and if they let me judge pipe's goals i will give Del Piero 8 goals he scores + 15 pipe's goal = 23 Goals

------------------
only Lazio + Argantine ....

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Aquila, the gal with the shirt tells me, you now are really hitting hard on Pippo/Divo. Alright, he may be a joke striker, but he really shoots some nice pool. You know that :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts