Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't believe some rubbish written here tonight! You're going on as if Bielsa was the greatest thing since sliced bread. He was more a 'fruitcake' who didn't have a clue. I blame him entirely for the World Cup and he should have been sacked after it.

Anyway lay off Pekerman. Give him time. And remember, IT WAS A FRIENDLY! THEY COUNT FOR NOTHING :googly:

Would you rather we were still playing well and destroying teams in friendlies and qualifiers? And then failing at the big tournament? I'm glad we're not at our peak right now... we have to be at our peak when it matters, in one year and a half's time! If he's going to make mistakes with team selection (which I'm not sure he has actually) then at least let it be now! And not in 2006!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Delantero said:
Can't believe some rubbish written here tonight! You're going on as if Bielsa was the greatest thing since sliced bread. He was more a 'fruitcake' who didn't have a clue. I blame him entirely for the World Cup and he should have been sacked after it.

Anyway lay off Pekerman. Give him time. And remember, IT WAS A FRIENDLY! THEY COUNT FOR NOTHING :googly:

Would you rather we were still playing well and destroying teams in friendlies and qualifiers? And then failing at the big tournament? I'm glad we're not at our peak right now... we have to be at our peak when it matters, in one year and a half's time! If he's going to make mistakes with team selection (which I'm not sure he has actually) then at least let it be now! And not in 2006!

Are you serious??????????? He hasn't made mistakes with team selections????? Scaloni, Burdisso, Milito, Dusher....while Samuel, Tevez, Macherano, Lucho etc are left out. Please put down the crack pipe! And what is up with his Pato selection? Where is Lux or Franco. Heck even Ustari is better than Pato at this point. Sorin as Captain is another joke. Looks like Sorin is Pekeridiots Kily Gonzales...with Bielsa.

·
Registered
248 Posts
RayLewis52.... i'm with you 100% with Sorin being a Pekeridiot . I understand that he's trying out new players and such, but explain to me one thing , WHY didn't he play Solari on the left ? if he wants to give everyone a chance then give one to Solari even if the man proved himself over and over again . We all know what Sorin can do and how he plays , why not try out Solari against big clubs ( germany ) to see if he could do a better job ! ( The real Madrid Fans Love this guy , its like the Fans can see something that the coach's Dont .) All of his coach's almost never start him ( in Real , and NT ) ... Give him credit Solari diserves it . If the Spanish Fans always cheer when they see him he's adored there , that means he must be doing something good right.... ? )

Hope Peker learned from this Match(vs Germany) never to bring Milito , and such terrible players . You Got AFRO DUDE ( coloccini ) on the bench who is amazing . Try him out , see what he can do for the team .

Peker likes Milito too much , I noticed .....

·
Registered
450 Posts
Pablito said:
RayLewis52.... i'm with you 100% with Sorin being a Pekeridiot . I understand that he's trying out new players and such, but explain to me one thing , WHY didn't he play Solari on the left ? if he wants to give everyone a chance then give one to Solari even if the man proved himself over and over again . We all know what Sorin can do and how he plays , why not try out Solari against big clubs ( germany ) to see if he could do a better job ! ( The real Madrid Fans Love this guy , its like the Fans can see something that the coach's Dont .) All of his coach's almost never start him ( in Real , and NT ) ... Give him credit Solari diserves it . If the Spanish Fans always cheer when they see him he's adored there , that means he must be doing something good right.... ? )

Hope Peker learned from this Match(vs Germany) never to bring Milito , and such terrible players . You Got AFRO DUDE ( coloccini ) on the bench who is amazing . Try him out , see what he can do for the team .

Peker likes Milito too much , I noticed .....

To me I don't why Pekeridiot is kiiling himself with all these picks. He should play the same Olympics team with the addition of Aimar, Samuel, Roman and Zenetti. Shuffle out Pato, Delgado and Rosales, Maxi.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Well if I would choose the 23 players from the WC2006 now... it would be !

1- Lux
2- Franco
3- Ustari ( for him to gain Experience for the futur )

4- Ayala
5- Samuel
6- Heinze
7- Zanetti
8- Sorin
9- Coloccini
10- Coufre

11- Cambiasso
12- Mascherano
13- Lucho
14- Riquelme
16- Aimar
17- D'alessandro
18- Solari
19- Maxi

20- Crespo
21- Saviola
22- Tevez
23- Galetti ( I know its a surprise but he's doing very well with the NT )

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
RayLewis52 said:
Are you serious??????????? He hasn't made mistakes with team selections????? Scaloni, Burdisso, Milito, Dusher....while Samuel, Tevez, Macherano, Lucho etc are left out. Please put down the crack pipe! And what is up with his Pato selection? Where is Lux or Franco. Heck even Ustari is better than Pato at this point. Sorin as Captain is another joke. Looks like Sorin is Pekeridiots Kily Gonzales...with Bielsa.
Boo-hoo, cry me a river! You obviously have no grasp on what's up and down in futbol. Betcha were in yer diapers still sucking on your mother's tit when Peckerman was coaching these very same people and winning titles.

Leave the forums to the ones who know and stop making an ass out of yerself for crissakes!

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
I say inspite of the bad performance last night, that Pekerman is one helluva coach and he knows what the hell he is doing.

Let us not forget that its just a friendly with a very good team on their own turf and we were missing so many key players because all he wanted is experimenting them.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Loco said:
Boo-hoo, cry me a river! You obviously have no grasp on what's up and down in futbol. Betcha were in yer diapers still sucking on your mother's tit when Peckerman was coaching these very same people and winning titles.

Leave the forums to the ones who know and stop making an ass out of yerself for crissakes!

Correction...I was sucking on YOUR mother's tit when peckerman was coaching these very same people....you are a dumb ass. Winning titles with the juniors is a lot different than winning with the full team...why am I telling you this...you are an imbecile who have no football knowledge.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Loco, whats the matter, dude???
The guy has the right to post his opinion, no matter you agree or not. So leave him alone.
Talk football, and cut the crap.

Delantero, you are right about this:
Would you rather we were still playing well and destroying teams in friendlies and qualifiers? And then failing at the big tournament? im glad we're not at our peak right now...
I agree with giving chances to new players. May be to try Maxi rodriguez and solari could have been better.
But what i dont like about Pekerman is the team's attitude (apart from the formation of the last matches). We critized Bielsa for many thing, but at least he had the balls to make the team play attacking football and not made fools of ourselves in front of the whole world.

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
I take it upon myself to point out stupidity and ignorance when I see it, hence, my comments.

·
Registered
867 Posts
As a personal opinion I would have liked to see a younger gk given a chance to play this match. I can too well call to mind El Pato's failures in Copa America and I don't want to see him in WC 06.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Sorry for being little OT

This player you called as 'Maxi', is he the same Maximiliano Rodriguez from Olympic NT ? I only saw him once, how is he playing compare to Kily Gonzales ?

·
Registered
733 Posts
If I can remember correctly, the only non euro player was pato, and since it was a friendly played in europe, it makes sense that the team was practically all players playing in europe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts