Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is an over all better player in YUGO history Stojkovic(PIKSI) or Savicevic???

·
Registered
49 Posts
Savicevic had more success (with Milan), but aside from that they're both really good players, so Im not sure who to rate better.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I beleive Stojkovic was better, but as Voyager said Savicevic had much more success
than piksi...

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stojkovic was good, even great but Savicevic was a whole level above pixie.
Savicevic was a better dribbler,passer and was just amazing to watch.

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
I said this a couple of times and I'll say it again, Savicevic at his best was maybe better than Stojkovic at his best, BUT Dejo wasn't very often at his best, due to injuries mostly...
Again, Stojkovic hasn't had a very "flashy" career but has been fairly more consistent than Savicevic, was maybe even more complete as a player...
I really hate comparing these two, they have both been one of my favourite players and still are.
They are also different types of players, Savicevic was more a striker (not only that, but lets just say that was mostly his priority), Piksi was more a team leader and "masterminder"..
Piksi has also been far more consistent and successful in the national team, has played many great matches, I can't forget the match we played against Denmark in Copenhagen (we won 2:0), Piksi was injured and wasn't supposed to play but all the players came up to him and said :"Please, just stand in the middle and pass the balls around!" and that's what he did, and still was one of the best players on the field..
I've gone a bit off track, hehe, but as a conclusion, I just want to say they were both great players and if somebody would want to seriously compare them, would not have an easy task... :)

Partizan - Obilic 0:1

ZVEZDA SAMPION!!!!!!!!!

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree with you red star forever...but I stil think that Savicevic has a bit more skill...he scores more goals!!!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Boys dejan the maestro was a better dribbler but stojkovic was a typical playmaker.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts