Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
damn i love this guy. Everything we have been saying about van gaal hes summed up. You can tell his feelings for the club with this interview.

BULGARIAN PROPOSES TO KOEMAN LIKE REPLACEMENT DE REXACH
Stoitchkov threatens to be given of low of partner if Van arrives Gaal
The former player from the Barcelona Hristo Stoitchkov attacked against Louis Gaal they go and he/she threatened to be given of low as partner of the club azulgrana if finally you confirms the Dutchman's fichaje for the entity barcelonista for the next season, at the time that proposed to its former partner Ronald Koeman, at the moment in the Ajax of Amsterdam, to substitute Carles Rexach.

"I am gotten worked up, it cannot be that another time it is deceived people. I am really thought that the day that you/they register Van Gaal, I don't want to be partner from the Barcelona. I don't want that with my money they pay to this gentleman", Stoitchkov commented, in declarations to the radio station Catalan Ona, and he/she added that "Gaspart has demonstrated that in 22 years beside Núñez has not understood anything."

Bulgarian that finished its second stage in the barça after facing Van Gaal, assured that "it is not necessary to become crazy. It is necessary to remember very well to Gaspart that two years ago, that gentleman insulted Catalunya, to the Barcelona and Jordi Pujol, laughing at all us". "it has caused that everybody was against Núñez and that people became against the box, and now we will descend the pants so that I/you/he/she returns", you/he/she pointed out.

Did Stoitchkov also refer to Van Gaal like "a gentleman that wants to be loaded the Barcelona and to laugh at all us" and did it point out that "if he/she is so good trainer, why doesn't Holland go to the World cup?. Because because it is a mediocre one, it has demonstrated it many times", did he/she say. To their to understand, Van Gaal "he/she lives off the prepotency, it is believed that he/she is the best trainer in the world and it is not true."

The former player barcelonista, at the moment in the lines of the Chicago American Fire, proposed as new trainer from the Barcelona to its former partner Ronald that champion of the Dutch League has just been proclaimed with the Ajax of Amsterdam. "That yes it is a good future, with character and winner to have a project for four years", Stoitchkov indicated that complained that "we always cover patch with patch and he/she doesn't work this way."

all my rage to gaspart and van gaal stoichkov has said. No we need romario to do the same.

(its been translated so sorry if bits sound a bit dodgy)

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
it is very difficult to understand but iam trying:);)
but it is not necessary that stoichkov feeling is barca fans feeling...

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea sorry about the translation but on many football sites today youll be able to see it clearer

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Ehh... Did you translate it your self? Or did you use some program, because it`s so doggy that it looks like something Gaudi has written after eating 6 kilos of his magic mushrums.;)

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Used a translator,
know it looks dodgy but after a couple of reads i thought you all would get the main jist of it;)

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Van Gaal under Stoichkov fury

BARCELONA, May 10 (DS) - Barcelona FC former striker Hristo Stoichkov still feels with the Catalan side its successes and disappointments.
The retired Bulgarian international is unhappy with the fact of Luis van Gaal's return to the Nou Camp, Sport reported.
Stoichkov reminds the sufferings Van Gaal, whose Dutch national team failed to qualify for the 2002 World Cup, caused to whole Catalonia. The former Bulgarian star advises Barca chairman Gaspart to sign Ronald Koeman.
"I am very upset about the news coming from Barcelona. Have we all gone mad?" Stoichkov questions.
"I'm very angry that Van Gaal will head the club again. I will turn down my Barca membership, because I don't want to spend money on the salary of such a coach.
"There is an opinion that he is a winner, but he is a looser, a complete mediocrity. Why the team like Holland failed to qualify for the World Cup? The answer is very simple: they were coached by Van Gaal," states the infuriated Bulgarian.
Gaspart also came under the fire of Stoichkov, who added: "Gaspart hasn't learnt anything from the 22 years as a vice-president. Van Gaal insulted Catalonia. If Joan wants a competitive team, I advise him to invite Koeman."

:D :D ** SAVIOLA FOR PREZ!!!**:D :D

·
Registered
550 Posts
Thanks Mazzah, TiB for the report.

I have to agree with Stoitchkov on this one. VG would be a disaster.

Koeman is a wiser choice.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
no it will not be a disaster...he know barca more than anyone...and he will make barca dream team...u will see

1 - 10 of 10 Posts