Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wear a pair of the leather predators by adidas, and I find that they do the job quite nicely. I've recently had a chance to try out the total 90 series by nike, and they were also pretty good, but I had to spit on the surface first to get it wet.

Out of the two I prefer the predators because I've grown fond of them, and I partially don't like nike. But if there was a specific freekicking shoe, with a semi-illegal sticky surface I would like to hear about it!

What are everyone else's opinions and shoe models of awesome freekicking shoes?

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
For me predators are the best when it comes to free kicks. But I think it doesn't matter depending on your technique really. Like I was in a rush yesterday and bought some cheap umbro Xai's astroturfs that were on sale for my trials today and I scored from a freekick. Personally though with boots I'd recommend Predators and the Puma V-konstruct.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
michaldinho said:
Predators i find are the best. Nike vapours hurt my feets lol. and the fins on predators were designed for swerve so perfect

Nike Vapors are horrible. Unless your foot happens to perfectly and magically fit the sole, they are uncomfortable as hell.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts