Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just going to mention some stereotyped thoughts about how fans from certain teams (ie roma) behave/acts/debate and such. I think it could be fun and also it'd be funny to read how you view it.

Juve -boring, calculating ones. For example, many would like DP to leave cuz he is finished but also a burden financially for Juve. I personally would never think that of a player that played so much in my team. I'd be angry but not more then that.

Milan- Arrogant, overconfidenced. Very very biased

Inter- Sometimes overrates their players. Always count on to hate the Gobbis :D .

Roma- Biased.

Lazio- There are none left :D ;)

Parma- Crazy!!

Ps. This of course is only for XTfans, not fans in general. I haven't included teams like Udinese (they only have Arianna and Udine666 rules or something like that) becuase they have few fans. But care to give more views if you so wish

·
Registered
46,406 Posts
Sampdoria - slowly growing but growing community (1977, Dattilo, Drulo, Eagle Mart, FCB Simon, Lennon, Matux, SAMPDORIA, Skogeta, zuenotto and me)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Valdrin said:
:D

For Udine; Always in love with one particular player, such as Jörgensen :D
...mmmm.... better always in love with Paolo Poggi, Alessandro Calori, Zico and Rossitto! :D...and then also Martin:proud:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Milan: They use a very bombastic and arrogant language. When something is good they describe it as it was as thrilling as the second coming of Christ or something. Very funny sometimes.

Inter: Always confident during summer. Always obsessed with new transfers and star names. In their eyes, the solution to their problems is always to sign more players. They are also quick to point out that Parma are even worse than Inter when I tell them a truth or two. Completely ignoring the vast difference between the clubs.

Juventus: Relatively modest people. Like to think of themselves as "classy". Out of the big three these are in fact the group you can get along with the best. Milan and Inter fans here despise smaller clubs in a whole different way. I think that maybe the average age of the Juventini here are a tad higher than that of Inter and Milan. Probably because of the boring and solid feel to the club compared to the more glamorous and star studded Milan clubs.

Roma: Don't know them well enough to have an opinion really. Probably passionate and sore losers. Just as the team, the club, Sensi and the actual fans in Rome.

Parma: Disillusioned and depressed.

·
Registered
46,406 Posts
Milan - welcome to the party! Supporting a winning club is a joy and in fact most of the supporters of Milan are happy, you notice it whenever you read their posts (which are full of smilies). They will probably live one hundred years cause they hardly know what the stress for a defeat is.

Inter - ... and welcome to hell. The supporters of Inter suffer, their team is not able to win a trophy and this is frustrating. The reactions to this drama are different depending on the temper: some Interisti lose the game but not their style, other lose both things.

I'd be curious to see Inter finally winning something and Milan failing just to see the consequences on the XT community. That does not mean that this is what I hope...

Roma - I like most of them (them all probably). They are like the Romani, you must handle them in the right way and they will be nice to you. Otherwise you will receive many "vaffanculo".

Parma - it's a community going through the shock of the affaire Tanzi but I noticed that most of them reacted in the right way, pretending nothing but a serie A spot for the future.

Lazio - a dissolved community. Apart Boyo, Anomander Rake and few other members they seem not to care any more...

Fiorentina - changeable. It's a community of people who appear, then disappear then reappear and not depending on the results.

Udinese - Arianna dependent. No Arianna no forum.

Brescia - only Hajduk :D (who is doing a good job).

I forgot Juventus. Well, there is a reason. I live in Torino and indeed I know almost everything regarding Juventus so I hardly read it... more, everytime I read the posts of Glen I fall asleep. :notlist:

·
Registered
60,511 Posts
Good thread VERDI. Wonder why it didn't get that much attention though...

VERDI said:
Inter: Always confident during summer. Always obsessed with new transfers and star names. In their eyes, the solution to their problems is always to sign more players. They are also quick to point out that Parma are even worse than Inter when I tell them a truth or two. Completely ignoring the vast difference between the clubs.
Always confident ? :dielaugh:

Maybe that's the case for the new guys that joined recently, but regarding the veterans we're never confident. EVER... :nono: Take Jimmy per example. :D I'm never confident but that doesn't refute nor deny my love for Inter. :heart:

Inter has managed to teach us a few lessons you know. :)

And the reason we sometimes bash Parma is you (and GaGa) coming to our forum and spewing BS. It's not like we hate your club man.

Agian, nice thread. :shades:

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
Milan fans: Biased
Parma fans: Don't know them. I only know Gaga, who seems to be a good fella.
Inter fans: Energic. Good sense of humour. Likeable
Juventus fans: I try to avoid them of obvious reasons. The ones I know seem to be busy with deleting posts about anal penetration that, of some strange reason, always pop up in the Juventus forum. :undecide:
Lazio fans: Don't exist.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
ToniSamp said:
Milan - welcome to the party! Supporting a winning club is a joy and in fact most of the supporters of Milan are happy, you notice it whenever you read their posts (which are full of smilies). They will probably live one hundred years cause they hardly know what the stress for a defeat is.

Inter - ... and welcome to hell. The supporters of Inter suffer, their team is not able to win a trophy and this is frustrating. The reactions to this drama are different depending on the temper: some Interisti lose the game but not their style, other lose both things.

I'd be curious to see Inter finally winning something and Milan failing just to see the consequences on the XT community. That does not mean that this is what I hope...
Good one Toni, this is very true. Milan is the party club, and it is the party forum on XT. Lots of smilies, lots of excitement, lots of 'colour'. It is really fun to be involved. Inter has the potential to be like Milan in this way be they don't win and are always trying to solve problems, etc... Juventus are just plain boring. If Milan had 27 Scudetti there would be 3 threads on the first page saying how good we are. :D But not Juve, they are boring and dull just like their team, but effective too.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts