Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
A true hero
31,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd just like to thank everyone who's helped make running this place enjoyable.

Especially people like AMO, Jern, Hasuni, Osman, Koeman4, Cacini, Garrincha, Zyad, Haroon, Maz, Zhuge etc.

I'd suggest Cacini as my replacement. Probably Marc for the English NT forum and the next Birmingham fan to roll up here for that one.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
We disagree on a lot of things personally but I always thought you were a good mod, a calm and considered approach. :thumbsup:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
you did a great job Rob :thumbsup:

we have to get some English blood here still, i suggest Marc :D

about Brum, that position will never be filled.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
we have to get some English blood here still, i suggest Marc :D

about Brum, that position will never be filled.
Yeah, I can feel the love already. :stress: :howler:

Steve Bruce might turn up when he is jobless. ;)

·
A true hero
31,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually, yeah. Marc would be a very good choice because he has more fire than most. I think you need that if you're trying to run this folder. I've got so bored of arguing with selected idiots in here that I'm taking an extended hiatus from the board because I can't be bothered to argue with them anymore. Anyone wanting the role should bear that in mind. Marc would be good because he'll happily argue with people all day. I know this from personal experience. ;)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
yeah agreed, Marc won't have to have arguments in that telephone box at the end of his street anymore.

think you should stay as Brum FM though Rob, even if you have a two week break there will be only 4 posts to sort out when you get back. ;)

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Rob/Jern - I tend not to argue when I have modded in the past, I prefer a calmer approach as I respect those kind of mods more (like you Rob). ;)

Rob Edwards said:
Thinking more till after the world cup. :)
You won't be here for the world cup? But what if we win! You'll miss all the bragging. :lala: :depress:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Rob Edwards said:
I'd just like to thank everyone who's helped make running this place enjoyable.

Especially people like AMO, Jern, Hasuni, Osman, Koeman4, Cacini, Garrincha, Zyad, Haroon, Maz, Zhuge etc.

I'd suggest Cacini as my replacement. Probably Marc for the English NT forum and the next Birmingham fan to roll up here for that one.
wow... shocking. :eek:

Thanks for your work mate. Lately, you're very wrong in many things you say :D:pp, but it's always a pleassure to read your posts. You did great, a true example. :thumbsup:

·
A true hero
31,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My plan is to be banned then have the ban lifted the day after the final. Once it's out of my system I'll decide whether I fancy coming back or not. I just need the ban to go cold turkey.

Plus for parts of the WC I'll be supporting the boys in Germany anyway, might be able to get a ticket for the Paraguay game. :)

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
The best time to be on XT is during the tournaments...We must have enough English posters to hype our chances up. It wouldn't be the same if we didn't.

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
Rob Edwards said:
My plan is to be banned then have the ban lifted the day after the final. Once it's out of my system I'll decide whether I fancy coming back or not. I just need the ban to go cold turkey.

Plus for parts of the WC I'll be supporting the boys in Germany anyway, might be able to get a ticket for the Paraguay game. :)
rob like i said i fm forum, ignore the intermediaries and do your thing, you'll be a loss. plus the english nt forum will need a cool head around once the world cup starts :)

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Great Job Rob :star:

You started off well but in the later stages ur ideas were getting very much similar to Marc's. People like you and Marc should stay at the FM Posts as it keeps you people from crossing the lines :D ;) :tongue:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Nice work Rob :thumbsup:

Marc would be a good choice, but he'll be cannon fodder if he can't answer back properly and is also not given the grounds to edit a post. :D Let's try;

*Any chance of the English players beating someone other than their wives this summer?*

:finger: ;)

1 - 20 of 69 Posts