Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, before I go on I would like to thank all of you that originally suggested me to be an FM of this forum last year. I hope I managed to fulfill what you wanted of me.

However, I am posting this thread to inform all of you that I will be stepping down as FM of the Barcelona forum. I have enjoyed the position but as the months have gone my time has become more limited as you may have noticed with my participation in posting- notably match threads which I have always enjoyed posting in.

It has got to the stage that I feel that I am demanding Koeman to do excess of his FM duties on this forum (it started when I realised I struggled to keep updating the 2004/2005 standings thread to which Koeman instantly took over otherwise we would still be in match day three, though still took of the league :D ) and rather than keep this persisting unfairly until I might get more time its more logical to pass the torch to others who do have the time to situate a fairly distributed workload on this forum.

Angel has also decided to step down, and I am sure he will be here soon to post his reasons.

Thank you very much and good luck to the new FM´s, though doing a good job is never a question in doubt! ;)

Maz, Michael

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
First of all, thanx for your help during all this time. It's been a pleassure to "work" with you. I also want to say "thanx" to Angel.

Besides, I want to announce that after some discussions among Maz, Angel and the CMs, we've decided to increase the amount of FMs to 4, because the traffic in this forum has grown a lot in the last few months. Please welcome the new FMs:

-.BLAUGRANA. (former AZULGRANA)
-Barça_Fan
-Barça Rule

I will continue. The change will be done soon.

K4

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
thanx maz and angel for all ur efforts,you're great posters!! :thmbup: :star:
and congrats to the new FM's!! :jester:

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,910 Posts
Congo to the new FM , and thanks for a good job to the outgoing ones.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Well done Maz, I hope this dosent mean you shy away from XT/barca forum.

To the new FM's congrats! :thmbup:

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Well done Maz and thanks for the work and the support for the forum.

Congrats to the new FM's excellent choices, indeed.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Thanks for Maz and Angel for the years of service. I hope you will continue posting here - we all value you as XT veterans whose opinions are deeply respected. Thank you.

And thanks for all those who congratulated us. I trust that we won't disappoint you! (Now cue the tequilla brunch! :jester: )

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Barca Rule said:
(Now cue the tequilla brunch! :jester: )
I say we start with Cava, its catalan after all.

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
Thanks to outgoing mods; you've done a great job and good luck to the new ones. Where would I be without this little place in the world? On the other hand I might be happier becaue I wouldn't have met Robban and nrk in person. ;)

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I turned the offer of an FM position down........

I'm Lying.
Congrats to the new FM's though :cool: :thmbup:

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
To Maz and Angel_Culé: Thanks for all the hard work you have put into this forum. I just hope that this doesn't mean you'll stop posting as well as quality posters are always in demand :) I wish you luck now and in the future.

It looks like I'm back! :D

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
I certainly hope that Maz and Angel Cule will both continue to post as regularly as they can. I remember when both of you became Mods and it seems like yesterday. Either way, thanks for all of your efforts guys. Keep posting!

Thanks for the warm congratulations from everyone. I'm very excited to be working with my fellow FM's giving a little back to XT. If anyone on this forum ever needs anything or has any questions, feel free to Private Message me. Also, if anyone doesn't have television coverage of Barça matches let me know. I'll try and help you get all the matches free via the internet.

NOW, here's to winning the league this season so we can all celebrate!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts