Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is that guy really that good? i mean, don't just judge him from the italy match, has he been a good player in serie a so far? what are the prospects of seeing him wearing the black and white jersey next year?

and forza to zambrotta too, he did well. zoff likes him!!
and if anyone of u didn't notice, our dear Zizou played a great game. he was marvellous.
france would have lost without him!!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Yes Yuan; Fiore is actually that good. I would say that he has been one of this years biggest positive surprises. Parma didn't quite believe in him, but he has really made a name for himself at Udinese.
I don't think we will see Fiore with Juve though. He plays in central midfield/ Zizou role, and quite frankly we're well endowed there. With his current performancelevel he will demand a massive transfer fee as well, and those money can be spent elsewhere in my opinion.
But no doubt- Fiore is a class act. I suppose one of the Milan teams will be keen to snap him. Lazio has been mentioned many times as well, but with their midfield I think the situation is the same as ours. Why strenghten it ? -or at least- why buy someone that expensive when a starting line-up spot is no way guarantied ?

Ciao.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Yuan, Fiore is already playing in a club with a black and white jersy, HAHAHAHA, i don't think he would be playing at juventus next year, by the way glen fiore plays just central MF if Locatelli plays so he don't always have to play at the ZZ place.
I's O'neill from Cagliari coming in the summer it was widly speculated, i think he's not good enough!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Willem Sterk; What I ment was that Fiore could play both. As You say Locatelli sometimes play in the advanced position- when he's not it's Fiore's.

O'Neill is signed allready. He was a done deal before Christmas, but Juve reached an agreement with Cagliari to deposit the deal at Lega Calcio until the season ends.
As Cagliari is now certain to be relegated- we'll actually "get a discount" :).
I've seen O'Neill 4 times this season, and he's been outstanding every time.
In my opinion he will surely give Tacchinardi a run for his money to partner Davids- but whoevers comes out on top- we're spoilt for choice in central mid.

Ciao.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Fiore was a gun at Parma. He would come on and play great and often score for them as well. I can't see him in a Juve top next season though. Inter, Lazio and Milan have started bidding at almost 40 million dollars. But he is a top player. However, I think Locatelli would be a good buy for Juve because he his versatile. We need players like him for when the season gets hectic during the champions league.

------------------
CUG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts