Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there everybody. :)

The older ones certainly would remember me. Atleast I hope so.
:D

Its been a while since I posted last. Basically I don't have any free time on my hands at the moment (damn my job). But after the terrible (I am unable to think of a more suitable word for this :confused: :groan: ) event of the second part of this week, I felt that Milan could do with all the support from its fans. So I am here.

Before saying anything else, I feel obliged from my heart to congratulate Deportivo. I was simply blown away by the way they played. I have nothing but respect for them. :star: What a team (not players but a team in its true meaning). IMO its the closest example of team play one could hope for. My salute and best wishes to Deportivo. :) :star: :strong:

Needless to say, I am in a state of shock and somewhat gutted after last Wednesday. Since my last post, Milan has climbed the clouds of football glory and has gone through hell. A ride which leaves its fans drained of emotions. But isn't that one of the reasons a lot of us became fans of this team. Atleast this holds true for me. Older fans would certaily understand what I am talking about. We have been through this before. But we also have risen again to the heights. I have no doubt that we will do it again. :stuckup:

Just as I read some of the threads today, I was completly shocked to see so much infighting among us. Is our unity and love for its colour so frail that one event (however bad) can cause cracks between us? Milan forum at Xtratime had (IMO still has) always prided itself of the fact that we are one of the closely knit fans. I might add, much to the envy of our rivals (I won't name them as all are intelligent enough to guess that ;) :D :devil: ). So, for the sake of our forum do not fight or have hard feelings over trival matters.

I have had immense respect for Diavolo since the day he joined (although my interaction with him was a very short one due to me not posting much these previous months). But I have immense respect for Lav as well. You both are very treasured members here. It breaks my heart to see you both having differences (to put it mildly) over such a joke as Inter. What is that true? Over Inter..... :howler: :howler: IMO, Lav did his job as he felt right. Though under normal circumstances I would have disapproved of this act, but considering the situation he did what was right. After a week (which I hope would be enough to things to settle down a bit) please open the thread again Lav. Diavolo, please come back to the forums.

It is not my intention to educate or advise you both or for that matter anybody else. As one of the older member it is just my request. I hope none is offended.

Where is the damn self-proclaimed human rights lawyer when you need him most?

BTW, don't the Juventinis look cute in their new avatars? Eh Nero, Glen, Deka? :) :D :tongue: :cool: :howler:

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Welcome back milano77
This forum and one other certain forum has missed
Where you been man

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
You missed me with my avatar, ha! Like Deka said, it pretty much exploded after the 0-4, as you can clearly see :D;)

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Haider for the welcome note. :)

I know that the cricket forum needs more ppl. I really want to participate during this great series. I have been so busy these last 3 months that I hardly browse except for reading and answering my mails. I haven't had a day off in my work since late January. Hopefully in a month the pressure is going to ease off and I should be able to participate in the Milan and Cricket forums as before.

Nevertheless, congrats to Pakistan ppl and cricket board to make this series such a huge success. Highly impressed. Really looking forward to the final match.

ibob - Don't tell me you too were sporting our beautiful avatar.
:eek: How unfortunate to miss that. :wallbang: But why did you take that off? I am sure Milan could have done with a few more supporters during this period. On second thoughts, good to get rid of glory hunters. :howler: :howler: :pp

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: Stay united guys

numerodix said:
No mention of me :(
Whoa.....!! Sorry for that numerodix. I didn't know so many Juventinis had been converted. :angel: You would look terrific if your avatar didn't have that big head shit. :stuckup::fero:

Now who else is hiding???

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
If you think I look good now, with this ugly red rash, wait till Wednesday when I put on my black N white suit, now thats a classy look. Red is for whores!;) :tongue:

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
What about the pink

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Exactly. You are still the best team in Italy. And at least its not like you gave it away to a good team, its all no names left. No names meaning non G14's

1 - 10 of 10 Posts