Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
International
5,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's going on with our website. I know Marco is salivating over the fact that Porto can take the national championship this weekend if sporting chokes (which has been known to happen) so maybe that's the reason why I haven't heard anything. Also the fact that Razor is enjoying his honeymoon might be another reason.

Anyhow, let me know what needs to be done.

------------------
Viva o Benfica!

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Hee hee...I am on my lunch break at work and just came back from McHeartAttack. I check Xtratime and i see this post, I was planning to post an update tonight..but here it is.

I am currently working on the "Splash Page" of ForcaPortugal. It took me all weekend to make a nice cutout of Luis Figo, I plan to add the text tonight and have the splash page ready.

I am somewhat dissapointed though. Last week I posted something that got no response at all. I asked people to surf the net and find sites that are nice and mail me those sites to get ideas about the general layout of a up and coming site about the worlds greatest national team :) So please if you find any...please EMAIL ME those links...don't post them here....EMAIL ME please! :) My FC Porto site is also undergoing some changes as I am adding a couple new sections....... :)

thanks! Adeus!

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts