Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This season, Fiorentina have an average attendance of 27,583 after the first half of the season in Serie B.
Highest attendance: 33,500 vs Livorno
Lowest attendance: 24,000 vs Verona

all this from 21,475 seson ticket holders.

That's something most Serie A teams will envy ! :D

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Firenze said:
We got more tickets against Livorno than we did against Verona?:confused:
that's because with Livorno its a local derby of Tuscany, and Verona just sucks now. :tongue:

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
that's because with Livorno its a local derby of Tuscany, and Verona just sucks now.
and i think its also because livorno brought with them not only 18 players and the coach but about 6000 ppl:tongue:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
17Michael said:
Why do you hate England, gogol?
I'm a Laziale...... and also other reasons. :eek:

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
come on gogol it s not that dificult:eek: :eek:
it s raining all the time there,they have the bigest footballer -fraud in the history of football,they think so much of their crappy league etc

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
bati9 said:
come on gogol it s not that dificult:eek: :eek:
it s raining all the time there,they have the bigest footballer -fraud in the history of football,they think so much of their crappy league etc
I agree with the crappy league comment.

Whats this about 'footballer fraud'?

·
Registered
45,474 Posts
bati9 said:
they think so much of their crappy league etc
Above all for this reason.

Unfortunately, Michael, many English posters here on XT are really a shame from this point of view. They should avoid to moan for every reason: the hand of God (after quite 20 years!), the ban of English clubs after Heysel (after 20 years again!), the world cups of the 30s (after 60 years!). They are really sore losers!
:groan:

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Whats this about 'footballer fraud'?
it starts from bech and ends in kam:tongue: and as i said before the fact that he is beatiful(or at least ppl find him beatiful)and he s married to victoria is the only rreason that he is not playing for sporting hijon right now being the biggest tranfer in the history of the club taken from stockport...
and they always talk about us(arg) how did they take their wc?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
gogol said:
Let's talk about Fiorentina here. ;)
What? So you can just have a go at my country for no particular reason, and I can't even ask why?

How strange that you can say these things about England, but an Englishman wouldn't be able to have a similar custom title about certain countries because he'd probably be banned.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
hey mike i think gogol is right on that....

if you take it so seriously it s not our fault,this is the fiore forum just sent him a pm,but if you like to see it in a funny way this is the right place:tongue:

so leave the everyone is against england coments (thats how i get your last coment,i hope i m wrong) and relax

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
gogol said:
I'm a Laziale...... and also other reasons. :eek:
Laziale? Isn't the whole Irriducibili ultras based on "English Firms" of the past? correct me if I'm wrong but the Irriducibili were based on the Chelsea Head-Hunters.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
GaGa said:
Laziale? Isn't the whole Irriducibili ultras based on "English Firms" of the past? correct me if I'm wrong but the Irriducibili were based on the Chelsea Head-Hunters.
Laziale and IRR are two diff. things. I love the club, while they are just a gang engaging in acts which harm the reputation of the club.

This is another of those weird-a$$ threads which was meant to be one thing and turned out to be completely different.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts