Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well enough is enough. It's a state of emergency here in the Milan forum as the number of troll rises. Until XT enables Martial Law you're free to loot and shoot everyone you don't like.

So go ahead my friends, this your time to shine:), before it get's locked:scared:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Cool, what do we have worth taking? I got dibs on the Laetita Casta pics I posted years ago.

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
I want to shoot down Jani, HT, and you Doc :D

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All the Intellectual Prostitution is up for grabs. But I don't wanna to take anything. I'd rather grab my guns and shot a few people that I don't know or like ;)

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I want to shoot down Jani, HT, and you Doc :D
Dab that saddens me :(, the only reason I won't shoot you is cuz of JR :) . He'll avenge you :D but if Jani wants to shoot you I wont say a thing ;)

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
:D

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
Oh man, long time no see!

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow. We have wars and famine and epidemics and then states of emergency in the Milan forum at Xtratime. Talk about arrogant. :rollani:
No we don't. The crisis is right here at the Milan forum.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Milan Forum en crises!!!

Sorry. Sound better when the Spanish announcer says it on Univision.
Univision? Spanish? Ma che cazzo? You're a weird dood my friend. Don't be sorry my friend. We we will pass this my friend. My friend you never told us, when you say Univision you mean Bono's Unification theory?

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Still here? You're not gone yet?

·
Registered
474 Posts
If Dae won't ban him, we should track him down where he lives and shoot him :howler:
Why would you say something like that? Do you not know that you can be held legally and criminally responsible for such statements?

Regardless, I do not believe you should hate anyone with that intensity. Hate is a product of ignorance and intolerance.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Some one please just close these threads, it's bad enough we have these idiots posting, now we have threads?!! JUST CLOSE THE THREADS!!!

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If Dae won't ban him, we should track him down where he lives and shoot him :howler:
OMG he will sue you:scared:. He'll get his big brother Billy:howler:and put you in jail for life without parole:scared::scared::scared:for what you said on the internet.:howler:

Some one please just close these threads, it's bad enough we have these idiots posting, now we have threads?!! JUST CLOSE THE THREADS!!!
Dae is busy with Ead :(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts