Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beer Sheva took the lead in the first half. Haifa equalized with Zandberg in the second half and the match went to extra time where Boccoli made it 2:1 with a low bullet shot! Not a bad game and Haifa continues to the Quater finals

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I must also add that i really underestimated some of the lower league teams. I mean Hapoel Beer Sheva is a well known team with a fan base but other teams which were able to defeat Beitar and Maccabi have really been underestimated and the big Ligat Ha'al teams paid the price. I'm just happy Haifa stays. We haven't won in 8 years! and i hope this will be our year to take all 3 trophies

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
ירוק OLE! said:
I must also add that i really underestimated some of the lower league teams. I mean Hapoel Beer Sheva is a well known team with a fan base but other teams which were able to defeat Beitar and Maccabi have really been underestimated and the big Ligat Ha'al teams paid the price. I'm just happy Haifa stays. We haven't won in 8 years! and i hope this will be our year to take all 3 trophies
Yeah in the cup there are always tough games. If you underestimate a team you could receive a terrible suprise, like what happened to Beitar and Maccabi and with other big teams in the past. There are good teams in Liga Leumit, Beer Sheva and Herzeliya are playing good football.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts