4)M.DOGAN
5)MIRKOVIC
6)LAZETIC
7)REVIVO
8)RAPAJC
9)ABDULLAH
10)ANDERSSON
11)OKTAY
Good luck boys,all the fenerbahce fans prepare for the big triumphs.We are trusting you till the end.You must complete the mission.SOUL OF TURKISH PEOPLE,FEVER OF TURKISH
FOOTBALL.WE LOVE YOU FOREVER...

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rustu

Mirkovic Alpay Uche/Ogun

Lazetic/M.Dogan Yusuf Revivo Rapajic Abdullah

Andersson Oktay

I trust Denizli.He knows what to do.We will just watch and enjoy the team next season.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Fenerbahce 6 years ago....:D

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Look at that line up, legends! :D

·
*the drum drum*
42,907 Posts
Very different names compared to now, but what a side that was..

Of course, we'd sold the clown Alpay before the season started and made a hefty few million on it ;)

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
How do you guys rate Mustafa Dogan and Erol Bulut when they played for Fener?? Erol Bulut is by the way doing well with Olympiakos I think.

·
*the drum drum*
42,907 Posts
Mustafa Dogan, name him a name and that player wouldn't do shit for 90 minutes..

Those days we often had 3 at the back with Mustafa Dogan man marking the danger man. His two best displays would probably be every time he marked Ilhan Mansiz, and the two games against van Hooijdonk at Feyenoord..

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
mustafa Dogan came to us as a big prospect....he had played for the german U21 side and he was called up a couple of times to the german NT.

But he never lived up to the expectations....

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
erol had one good season for Fenerbahce but that was about it.....but he seems to have developed his football playing in greece.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
He is excellent now actually. I think if he was a couple of years younger we would all go bananas on this board. I think he has all the qualities to fill the left back position, he is better then Orhan Ak and perhaps Umit Øzat (depending on how you feel about him, I know there are many out there who dont apreciate his qualities.)

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
He should definately be considered but terim doesnt even acknowledge him....noone has.

He was voted the best foreigner playing for both panionos and olympiakos if im not mistaken.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts