Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year, alot of players had growed up in the Danish premier division:eek:

Players like Peter Madsen:greed:, Christian Poulsen and Michael Silberbauer had becoming stars in danish premier division, last year;)

As you know:confused: Christian Poulsen is now playing for Schalke 04 and Peter Madsen is on the move:depress:, so it's time to look forward to some new stars :D

My gues will be a player like Mads Junker:rolleyes:

Mads Junker is a player who has a big talent, and he showed a big potential, last year. So now it's up to Laudrup, to give him the chance in the starting line-up. :cool:

write who you think will be a star, in the upcoming season:star:!

Might the force be with him:wth:

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
That's always hard to predict and we'll always see surprises like Thomas Frandsen.

I'll start with my team Brøndby. I think we have a huge amount of talent in our squad and many of the players is close to having their breakthrough in the league.

Mads Jørgensen, who had a great fall last season could be one of them.
Thomas Lindrup or Søren Krogh who'll probably get a lot of playing time now when we have such an offensive minded coach as Michael Laudrup. They are two very techniqually skilled players who've been reserve players in the last couple of years. Lindrup had a small breakthrough last season, but the real one could easily be this season :hopefull:
Allan Olesen, Thomas Kahlenberg, Mads Junker or Mattias Jonson could also get their breakthrough this season.

Players from other clubs. Well I don't know :eek: ... :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's right that Lindrup could be a star, but I believe in Junker.

Also Albrechsen will be a hot prospect in newerst future.
:angel:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Lunder said:
That's right that Lindrup could be a star, but I believe in Junker.

Also Albrechsen will be a hot prospect in newerst future.
:angel:
You suck!!! the only star in danish football is ZUMA!!!:D

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Welcome to you both:)!

I always think it's great to see some new Danes around here at Xtratime :cool:! Especially here in the Nordic Forum, which is our place to talk football.

We're not here alone though. We also got some Finnish people here. So this is mainly about Danish and Finnish football. Noric football in general is of course also what we talk about here.

Respect each other and have fun :cool: ... :rollani::D!

·
Registered
79 Posts

;) i'm happy to be here;)

This is new to me...and I hope it's gonna be alot of fun and football:D

Football is, what we all like ;)

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
NoI thought you meant the NT for a minute and was about to go :mad: because no-one had mentione Lightning Lovenkrands (Copyright Yakubu) ;)

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Hehe ChelseaBear :D.

Talking about Løvenkrands I think he will have a great future on the NT, but it's still very uncertain wether he's in the 1st eleven or still just a sub. We have some excellent wingers you know ;). Rommedahl, who I think Løvenkrands should replace is fast but lacks technique and most of all a good cross. Boy we saw some poor crosses by him in Japan and Korea :eek:!
Grønkjær and Martin Jørgensen is also wingers. I think Martin Jørgensen should play as an offensiv midfielder, but I don't think he will, not with the tactic Morten Olsen uses. A tactic which is very cool btw :cool:.

Løvenkrands is still very young and his time will come. Well I definitely hope so, 'cause he's my favourite winger on the NT.

Well back to the SAS Liga and its profiles :).

·
Registered
12 Posts
I know a couple of players who have the opportunity to become stars in the upcoming season but that is only if their managers are going to let them play at least some games in the danish premiership. The first one I'm going to mention is Christian Traore from FCK. He's a good player but I don't think that he is going to get many chances to play for the first team and that is of course a problem if he is going to develope into a :star:.
Another young player is Christian Christiansen from AAB. He is a great player with a great talent and I'm pretty sure that he's going to get a lot of games for AAB first team.
Jonas D. Schmidt from OB is another great talent from Denmark.
He's a striker who I think has a great season in front of him IF he gets his share of games for the first team.
The last player i'm going to mention is Leon Andreasen from Agf. He didn't play a lot of games for Agf last season but as far as I remember he played around six games. Two of them were fantastic and the others were also quit well.
I don't know either of these players wery well but what I do know is that they have the potential to become :star: :star:.

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Yesterday I saw Brøndby play a friendly/training match against Skjold. It wasn't such a good match. The Brøndby players seemed a bit tired and played a bit poor. Except one player! Thomas Kahlenberg. He's only 19 and midfielder. Although his relatively young age he's already won the Danish SAS Liga (2001/02, his debut season btw). In that season he only played 2 matches. Against FCK and Lyngby. He hasn't scored in the league, but did it yesterday. His first goal for Brøndby's first team. A great goal btw! He played great in the match. He played in the center of the midfield, just infront of Morten Wieghorst on the defensive midfield and just behind Ruben Bagger, who played as the #10 aka the offensive midfield. I don't know if his role was to control the midfield and serve the attackers with balls, but he did. And he did it great.

I reckon this will be his break-through season. He's a major talent and if he gets the playing time and confidence from Michael Laudrup and John 'Faxe' he'll have a great season. I think it's possible, 'cause he will probably get the playing time. Because he's a player right from the book (Laudrup's book). He has very good techniqual skills, good participation, good dribbler, good passing skills and last but not least he's good at scoring goals.

Truely one of my favourites. Just wait and see...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts