Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Before I started playing cm03/04, I decide to compile a list of Star Players. With countless efforts and hours spent, I finally managed to come up with the GK List. :D

The list is compiled according to the players essential stats like GK stats for GK , Potential & Consistency .

Just in case u do not know, allow me to explain a litttle here. Since cm2 days, a player's potential is essential to his progress. A player might have little ability but given the right training and having the right mentality, he could turn out a superstar given time. Besides potential, the player requires specific high stats, good mentality and of cos consistency to be successful. I highly regard consistency as a very essential element to a player's success. You wouldn't want a "Zidane" that only perform once in a month would u?

To aid all in using the list, allow me to explain some values.

Potential -2 means the cpu will regenerate the stats to any value higher/= to 160 when u start a new game.

Potential -1 means the cpu will regenerate the stats to any value lesser/= to 160 when u start a new game.

Consistency 0 means the cpu will regenerate the stats randomly when u start a new game.

*So next time before you start bagging about a *Ronaldo*(He sux anyway!) u found, check out that guy's pre-game stats as values might be generated randomly. A player with fixed values of stats will certainly proved more consistency to another in different games.

I hope this will be useful to all and soon, more players of different position will come. Enjoy and mean time, I need more time!

:D

-----------------------------------

Don't come telling me that it's a cheat u wouldn't use it or so, I do not have the time to argue with u. Go somewhere else if u do not need the list. Simple

Attachments

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would appreciate some replies & feedback.
:D :D

Come on guys, give me some encourage.
The Defensive Midfielder list is coming up next.

;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
how i can find the players with ability =-2
the pregame editor does not support this or ?
i tried it with search by ability <0 but it doesn´t work

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lolo said:
how i can find the players with ability =-2
the pregame editor does not support this or ?
i tried it with search by ability <0 but it doesn´t work
The process is pretty tedious and lotsa work.

U will need cmscout to locate players with potential higher=160

Then use unofficial pre-game editor to look at the player's potential to determine wheather the value is fixed (eg. 178) or -2 or -1 or 0

0 would be the worse value as the player might turn out to be crap in your next game. Hence, I never include players of potential=0 in my list.

My list of defensive midfielders central will be coming up tomo. Stay tune.

*Argh... my neck really aches*
:fero:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One thing about my list is the incomplete of players' sales value.
If someone is free enough & willing to finish the job, you could check out the player at the same time and help me updated the sales value in the notepad.

It is a easier job than I'm having, any volunteers?

:D

·
*the drum drum*
42,529 Posts
Err, sorry to tell you this, but players with -2 can get a potential rating of anywhere between 120 and 200 :eek:
The probability leans more towards 160+, but it can go the other way :groan:

Nonetheless, excellent work :cool:

lolo, I saw a post or two from you at the Fener forum too..
Welcome to Xtratime :)

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for e correction. I over estimated the regenerated values of potential = -2.

Guys, could I have more feedback on the list pls? More feedback will assist me in producing a better/more organised list.

;)

·
*the drum drum*
42,529 Posts
I'm playing on just a small database with one league (two divisions) so a lot of the players aren't in my game..

Those who did come up though where all rather good players (I'm 3 seasons into the game), fitting in well with the descriptions too ;)

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Tolga said:
Err, sorry to tell you this, but players with -2 can get a potential rating of anywhere between 120 and 200 :eek:
The probability leans more towards 160+, but it can go the other way :groan:
Really? Where does it say that?
I thought it stated that they would all be 160+ in the official pre game editor.

·
*the drum drum*
42,529 Posts
Whether it's been changed or not for the latest version, I don't know..

But through my own experience, it's been between 120 and 200..

And quite a few people at the SIGames board say the same thing (even the mods, if that makes any difference)..

·
12,813 Posts
I'm at work now, but when I get home if I get the chance tonight, I'll have a look at the pregame editor for 03-04 and tell you what it says. Maybe I misunderstood it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
you can search players with potential ability equal to -2 in the official pregame editor ;) -2 means 160 between 200 thats what the pregame editor sayz ;)
tolga hosbulduk saolasin
turkish palers with the ability of -2 are:
Cafercan, Aksu(6s)
Irfan, Basaran(6s) (youth contract!!!!)
Ibrahim, Akin(altay)
Necati, Ates(adana)

·
12,813 Posts
lolo is right, I have just looked at the editor and it says -2 is potential between 160-200, and -1 between 120-160

·
12,813 Posts
I couldn't see Tim Howard in there his stats in the editor are
155/183 although his handling is only 12.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Balis-of-Steel said:
I couldn't see Tim Howard in there his stats in the editor are
155/183 although his handling is only 12.
You mean in my list?
I have omitted Tim Howard due to his pricy value.
I do not include players value > 10m

Besides, everyone knows Tim Howard and it's not necessary to add him in.
Eventually, he's not worthy for that kind of price.

:rollani: :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts