Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With Mancini wanting to buy Veron back to Lazio, Man Utd might be interested in Stankovic in a part excahange deal. i think that Deki will be one of the best players in europe in a few years time. He has been great this season for Lazio and I would love to see him playing in the red of Man Utd along with 19 year old wonder kid Bojan Djordic. What do you guys think about this news??

·
Registered
423 Posts
In Manchester?! ENGLAND!? I got nothing against English style football, but I know that usually Serbian players don't do too well with their style. I hope he would end up in Spain if he doesn't stay in Serie A.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
manchester are finally happy to sell veron because he doesn't suit tactically. ferguson wanted to change playing style and tactics when he came with their well known 4-4-2 becoming a 4-5-1. but now he changed his mind and came back to the 4-4-2 with :

----------------------------------barthez---------------------------

neville-----------blanc---------silvestre/brown----------silvestre/neville

beckham-----------keane------------scholes----------------giggs-----

-----------------------v.nistelrooy-----------solskjaer----------

some questions :

where stankovic will play since all players in the midfield are unarguable for ferguson ?

does stankovic wants to leave italy where he has now family for england and ugly manchester ?

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Easy where to put Stankovic, just shove Keane a bit more to the back, leave out Silvestre or Brown (they both suck) and put Stankovic in the mid.

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
If Deki goes there, he will be a bench warmer.

He wont accept it. He finally got his chance at Lazio, this season he's easily the best player there. He wants to play.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Deki to ManU????

WTF r u talking about??? u just making this crap up or did u actually read/hear/see somthing? Deki ain't going anywhere!

y don't u people stop making things up!

·
Registered
25,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was on Channel4.com but i think it is very unlikely due to Ferguson wanting to keep Veron at Utd.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts