Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GO FCUKIN HANG YOURSELF!!

we don't need you here you dick!! you're nothing but a classless piece of garbage who i wouldn't even piss on if your wretched carcass was in flames.

go form il triade with your loverboy mancio and that other dickface mijahlovic because as a footballer you're done.

·
Administrator
52,981 Posts

:fero:

:happy:

.........:fero:

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
seriously dude, you're doing your club a service by disgracing la maglia bianconera with dijon mustardobic wearing it. i demand you delete that post immediatly.

·
Administrator
52,981 Posts
Its therepeuthic, I somehow appriciate Diego way more and wish him to be our dream signing ten folds more if you pit him against that ****.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
then get his stupid image off this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
52,981 Posts

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
I hope Stankovic dosnt go to Juve as you lot are the worst ****ing fans ever and a disgrace. The guys been playing for top teams in Serie A for over 10 years and has been an amazing player for most of them years, only playing crap when hes injured like last year but will still give 110% for his team.

You lot are a joke and dirty corrupt bastards, Deki dosnt deserve a shit hole of a club like this one.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
I hope Stankovic dosnt go to Juve as you lot are the worst ****ing fans ever and a disgrace. The guys been playing for top teams in Serie A for over 10 years and has been an amazing player for most of them years, only playing crap when hes injured like last year but will still give 110% for his team.

You lot are a joke and dirty corrupt bastards, Deki dosnt deserve a shit hole of a club like this one.
:thmbup:

What little respect I had for Juve is now totally gone thanks to their so called "fans."

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
You don't respect us because we don't that a player from the filthy inter merda and has been crap for about 2 years now, and whose fans don't even what him? Well go back to your shithole and let little Deki go with you.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Last season he was injured and the season before he was amazing, you just dont want him because he rejected you before and for the comments he made about you shitty corrupt club.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Oh yeah, what a stupid reason not to want him (sarcasm).

And I guess you would want him because... maybe you have some affiliation with Serbia. Just guessing.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Well, we can get his good form going again, like we did with Canna, lets face it, He's 30, he can still produce if he's good ..

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Your very clever you know that?

Any player that plays for top teams in a top league for ten years is a good player, last season he was shit, ill admit that but that was due to being injured and still playing which shows what a committed and loyal player he is.

Hes won everything you can win in Italy and the only thing thats missing is a European medal, and after all this you lot still claim he is a shit player? Come on if Camoranesi can play for Juve Deki should be a god there.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Haha okay, enough of you.

·
Registered
27,401 Posts
You don't respect us because we don't that a player from the filthy inter merda and has been crap for about 2 years now, and whose fans don't even what him? Well go back to your shithole and let little Deki go with you.
you obviously have not followed him very closely, if you say that he was crap in 2006/2007.

I am not a big Stankovic fan, but he is a good addition to Juventus because he is a tough, versatile player with great experience.

I do not know the thread starter very well, but I am familiar with Osman, whom I respect both as a poster and a mod, but he is acting like an idiot.

Football fans are a fickle bunch, so a goal against Milan here, and an assist against Real Mardid in the CL there, and I am sure most of you here will be having his pic in yoru avatar.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.