Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My favorite Inter players are Deki and Mihajlovic(we are from same country :heart: )
so i would like to know what do you think about their games this season.
Miha is on the end of his playing life :doh: but i think he is good to be in first 11.
He is not perfect but I think he is better then M.M.

Stankovic is not playing as good as last season but he will be better after breake.
What do you think?How much are this two important for Inter?

·
Registered
8,910 Posts
I love these two Serbs, they are sick *****.
Stankovic is once again on eof Inters best players game in game out
Mihajlovic is getting better and better each game he plays

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
DANIJEL said:
He is not perfect but I think he is better then M.M.
No way :nono:! Massimo Moratti is better than him on the pitch.. just ask his No. 1 fan :party: :jester:

OK, Stankovic is so underrated..I think he can do much much better than what statistics say.

As long as Mihajlovic proves his value. His positioning , his Free Kicks, his lobs.
But in Honesty, so far his super passes looks better than that of Veron's. :greed:

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Deki is one of my favourite players, maybe MM is interested in a Nakata-Deki swap... after all Hidetoshi would sell more shirts in Asia ;)

·
Registered
45,332 Posts
Deki just hasn't been playing very well recently. We all know that he is capable of SOOO much more. He just doesn't seem to be willing to do it. He's entitled to shoot on sight as he can and does score goals. Still, he seems to waste a lot of possession on some questionable pass attempts and shots on goal when there are better opportunities around him. I just think that he should play a bit safer sometimes and pass it off like when he was at Lazio. Also he's capable of a lot more defensively, but he just doesn't seem to want to do that stuff nowadays. But on a more general level, he needs to be much more consistent. At least for the matches I watched during his Lazio days, he always seemed to be having a good game (until the end was near that is) and was always very strong.

Mihajlovic...well he cost us defensively during his first few appearances of the season. He has contributed offensively and all credit to him, but that's an aspect of a defender that comes as a bonus after he can defend. Miha has shown that he can read the game at a satisfactory level on the ground. But he is still vulnerable in terms of pace and more so in the air. But then again, none of our defenders have been stellar this season anyway. I really think a really accomplished defender who is good in the air and reads the game really well is needed. But to me it seems that only Nesta or Stam would be able to help us in the current situation. Even players like Campbell couldn't shore up this defence as it is at the moment. Most defenders would look like a real waste of money, even though they would not be if Mancini actually sorted the defence out.

I never imagined that losing Cannavaro would hurt us THIS much. I thought we might be a bit clumsy here and there but not to this extent. Looks like that has really been the worst transfer out over the last few years. Not just because of the player we lost but because of the damage it caused. Demonstratively.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
M.M. was for Marco Materazi,not for Moratti!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts