Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, i've stood down as FM of the Manchester United forum now, after what seem's like forever, has come to a bitter end, after people thought i abused my power. I will continue to post so don't worry, if you want another FM i nominate FiveMagics :thumbsup:

Thank You

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Abused what???

The United FMs are the fairest ones and it will be bad to lose a local guy like you.

To whoever screwed Kyle, **** you! :mad:

My nomination goes to Drito, active a lot on the site, excellent lad, although he tends to be a doom and gloomer sometimes. :D :D :pp

I would have gone for FiveMagics but I prefer him as the comedian he is now, wouldn't the fm responsibility to change a legendary poster. :D

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
You shouldn't have to watch everything you say. I hope you will reconsider your decision.

However if you don't, then I nominate Red Bed for the FM position over here.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Drito deserves it definitley.

But I'd also like Yatta - just because it'd be a laugh and it would definitley wind up our visiting Scousers. :pp

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
SuicideDD said:
Drito deserves it definitley.

But I'd also like Yatta - just because it'd be a laugh and it would definitley wind up our visiting Scousers. :pp
suicide DD another candidate, lets throw him into the hat. :D

i say the best option is me :D:pp

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I would say drito would be well suited. If yatta got it - there would only be man u fans left on the board - all others would be banned :D

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SuicideDD said:
:scared:

I knew I forgot something.

Cheers Kyle, you did an excellent job and hey, at least you lasted longer than I did.
did you edit someone's post in the heat of the moment too?

1 - 20 of 99 Posts