Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As titled. ;)

We know it. They know it. Everybody knows it. But no-one will say so let me have the honour.

Today's big match was vital for the current vice-champion elect. It was the proverbial must-win game but at the very least they couldn't afford to lose. Failure today meant effectively failure for the season. And fail they did. Once again they were shown up for the pish they really are. We keep hearing about all the superstars, wing wizards and midfield maestroes but again they failed to deliver again. Against a team who by eveyone's admission in football is no more than average football's answer to the Harlem Globetrotters lag behind.

It now means the current league leaders are well in front with still a game in hand to stretch the lead even further. Even before the match the league's also-rans were calling for the manager's head and now they are just going mental. It's a good day for a laugh.

So as the title says: Ladies and Gentlemen will you please stand up for the league champions 2007/08 and give a good old GIRUY to the chasers. :thmbup:

Well done Real Madrid. :D

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Ronaldinho's just not been the same player this season and Henry has looked a shadow of his former self. Well done Real. I said I was supporting them this season ever since that Barcelona friendly with Dundee United.

:pp

(btw, i'm really not saying we've won the title yet :scared::D)

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I started supporting them about the same time. Though I was really swayed after hearing reports of Atletico "fans" raping Scottish a woman and generally acting like tossers. The fact that we laid on a fan zone for B'arse, they neglected to do the same and then laid one on for the unwashed didn't make draw me any closer to them.

3:1 for Real tonight can't be a bad thing. :D

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Only one team in Madrid - Rayo Vallecano :tongue:
Never heard of them. :D

Another good weekend. The white hankies are out for the vice champions. :thmbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts