Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who was to blame for Swedens equalizer today....?

1. Danny Mills, for his abysmal control and poor decision making

2. Rio Ferdinand for ball watching and being totally oblivious

3. David Seaman...... He should have saved it, though should not have been in the position to have to do so in the first place

4. the whole team...Bloody typical, we go in at halftime with everything looking rosy and 15 minutes later we are a bunch of strangers again.

·
Registered
271 Posts
The fullbacks Mills and A.Cole.

The rest of the team cant be blamed for lacking the ability to possess the ball in midfield.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
I also have to give part of the blame to Seaman, Not for being out of position but being cought Flat footed. He got his hand on it yet I watched this goal several times, when he dove for it he had no lift, as a goalkeeper this comes from being cought flat footed or when your my age the legs lose there spring. Maybe its a bit of both.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Svengali's tatics were the problem, oh and also the players :) second half it was like they didnt know each other and had never played as a team before.

·
International
9,526 Posts
Lets face it, the whole team was to blame. Danny showed heart out there, one of the few blokes who did. Too many lightweights not getting stuck in, showing themselves, and putting themselves on the line. Scholesy, Becks, Owen, Hargreaves, these guys need to give more, if we're to progress.

·
Registered
271 Posts
For the last year, Sven has kept quiet and it seemed he was cooking something up, like he was quietly confident.

BS!

He's just told the lads to punt it upfield. Hes fooled the FA into giving him millions for doing jack all.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
He's just told the lads to punt it upfield. Hes fooled the FA into giving him millions for doing jack all
#

dont make such a bold statement till AFTER the competition, then you can criticise Sven as much as you like. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts