Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ok... :)

Are you on SSO....? If yes, what do you call yourself...?

/Claus (Claus F. on SSO)

·
Registered
48 Posts
YEEEESSS...!

It seems that the seats will be removed from FAXE, very good...

After many people got angry, and there was plans about just to sit down at shut up the first half, Brøndby IF reacted, by removing the seats...

They will work normally at Uefa / Cl-matches...

The day / week / month / year / decade is saved for the brøndby fans... :)

Also, thanks to anyone (if anyone) from this forum who posted here:

http://www.pubspotters.dk/noseats/

Over 1000 people signed alltogether...

/Claus

:star: Mit hjerte banker kun for BIF :star:

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great!!

I guess, in a way we won. :happy:
But, then again from what Per Bjerregaard explains in a post on the official site: that because of the high interest of the match from the many shareholders, who've all recieved free tickets for the match on Sunday, the club has found it reasonable to remove the seats, so the capacity rises from 26,000 to 29,000.

Sooo, it's not entirely because of our protesting that the seats now are being removed, I'm afraid. Not entirely, but then again we (and those of you, who have participated in the pertition, and I thank you very much. :heart: ) have been fighting for it, and that is of course also a reason for the decision, I presume.

We can call us winners. We've succeeded in getting the seats removed and not only for the match on Sunday, but for the entire spring-season.

The seats will once more be installed when or if, we qualify for one of the European turnaments. In that case they'll stay on as long as we're still participating in the respective turnament. Which obviously is a fair solution for both sides.

Feeling happy and standing free! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts