Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ooh the gigantic Jaap Stam might soon be coming to MILAN to replace our legendary captain ... I think Nesta and Stam will be unstopable !

What do u think ?

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
I dont think our captain - more as a first choice or give a alternative other than Billy or Laursen.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
abood said:
Ooh the gigantic Jaap Stam might soon be coming to MILAN to replace our legendary captain ... I think Nesta and Stam will be unstopable !

What do u think ?
no way abood. NO ONE replaces our legendary captain:strong:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Don't know in whitch position he will play, what I know is that he will not be playing for Inter or Juve;)

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Stam will play where he is needed because he will be needed. It's almost surprising how little Maldini-Nesta has played this year, one of them seems to miss out on every other game. Costacurta and Laursen have featured quite alot. And then in games where both Maldini and Nesta could have a break one has always had to play anyways. It seems like we need three key defenders to cover our intense schedule.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Quivering said:
Stam will play where he is needed because he will be needed. It's almost surprising how little Maldini-Nesta has played this year, one of them seems to miss out on every other game. Costacurta and Laursen have featured quite alot. And then in games where both Maldini and Nesta could have a break one has always had to play anyways. It seems like we need three key defenders to cover our intense schedule.
Quivering speaks just like a Via Turati man:cool:

·
Super Moderator
13,713 Posts
I think he could be played in left-back too actually.

If Billy has been played there quite often -and it has been very positive for him actually-, I can't see why Stam wouldn't.

Who do you think that can run faster by the way, Stam or Billy?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
van said:
I think he could be played in left-back too actually.

If Billy has been played there quite often -and it has been very positive for him actually-, I can't see why Stam wouldn't.

Who do you think that can run faster by the way, Stam or Billy?
billy i think although ... i think stam is still better even as a milan fan i speak the truth:D ...not just better ... much better !

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Stam wont play left. He ostly plays right an center. I think he could try left but I doubt he will. That is IF Milan gets him.
Stam Nesta would be the two best DC partnership in the world.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
AC Milan agree Stam fee with Lazio
tribalfootball.com - February 29, 2004

AC Milan and Lazio have agreed terms over the transfer of defender Jaap Stam.
While personal terms were struck a fortnight ago between Milan and the Dutch defender, the two clubs have been haggling over a figure for the ex-Manchester United favourite.

Milan will pay Lazio £7.5 million for Stam at the end of the season.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Quivering said:
Well said mate.

I see Maldini, Nesta and Stam as first team players, but also Cafu.

Nesta / Maldini center back when ever possible, if either is out Stam. If Maldini and Nesta together Stam right with Cafu bench or right mid. Im sure with our plothera of games all willl be regualar first teamers

:)

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Falcão83 said:
Stam wont play left. He ostly plays right an center. I think he could try left but I doubt he will. That is IF Milan gets him.
Stam Nesta would be the two best DC partnership in the world.
(left).

Maldini Nesta Stam in a back 3 = :cool:
Maldini Nesta Stam Cafu flat back 4 = :cool:

:)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
AC Milan want Lazio to include Corradi in Stam deal
tribalfootball.com - March 1, 2004

Having landed Jaap Stam, AC Milan are locked in talks with Lazio over a second transfer target.
The two clubs are negotiating a double transfer involving Stam and striker Bernardo Corradi.

Lazio have told Milan it will cost them £15 million for the pair, though Milan have so far offered £12 million, already having agreed an £8 million price for Stam.

Talks are now being centred on a possible shared registration deal over Corradi, which would allow Milan to keep his price-tag affordable and also give Lazio a 50 per cent share of any future sale.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Carson35 said:
AC Milan want Lazio to include Corradi in Stam deal
tribalfootball.com - March 1, 2004

Having landed Jaap Stam, AC Milan are locked in talks with Lazio over a second transfer target.
The two clubs are negotiating a double transfer involving Stam and striker Bernardo Corradi.

Lazio have told Milan it will cost them £15 million for the pair, though Milan have so far offered £12 million, already having agreed an £8 million price for Stam.

Talks are now being centred on a possible shared registration deal over Corradi, which would allow Milan to keep his price-tag affordable and also give Lazio a 50 per cent share of any future sale.
Stam would be very good for Milan.
Stam and Corradi would be brillant :), 15 million wouldnt be a bad price IMO.

Corradi, Borrielo and Pozzi, the future is Black and Red
:cool: :cool: :cool:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts