Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,most of the Greek Stadiums simply suck and ofcourse they cannot be compared to the big stadiums of Europe...Excpet of the two-three well-equiped we have(The Karaiskaki stadium of the Greek Champion Olympiakos is the one!)the others suck like hell! :mad:
And when star players like Salas,Vieri,Davids,DP and others come to play they leave with the worst impression and ofcourse they dont wanna play in the greek league!
What should be done?

[Edited by Lochness_Monster on 30-06-2000 at 16:45]

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Dont brag because Olympiakos stadium is Karaiskaki not OAKA.You should know this.

Personally,I think that only 5 stadiums in Greece are good enough for big games.OAKA,Kaftatzoglio,Toumba,Nikos Goumas (although it was damaged by the earthquake) and a couple of stadiums at Peloponisos although they are small.The rest for feeding sheeps (na voskoun provata kinos).Of course thesze take improvements as well but they are good stadiums with great atmosphere (Kaftatzoglio is always empty because Iraklis has no fans but thats another story) When the teams get serius stadiums will improve as well.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I knew that!!It would perfect though if it was the other way round...:(
Anyway still that doesnt change anything!Improvements must be done!!Tomorrow i will be in Athens,so i was thinkng to drop by and see our beauty!Our Stadium...And to kill Kikkalis for selling ZZ!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Look,the fact that in Greece most people dislike him for his bad behavior doesnt mean he is the worst footballer that exist,if you know what i mean!Heis my weak spot,okay?
I like his way of playing his attitude his leadearship('coz he's a leader and he proved it in the Slovenian games!) i know he behaved badly but still...he never stor surprising me :) !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts