Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ey guys with al this stadium talk i though id open a new thread. I found this realy good german soccer stadium site, its te best iv seen it truly has it all, from siroki brijegs pecara to nice pics of zrinjskis bijeli brijeg and yes even that kamenjar stadium in imotski for jure hehe its a cool loation i have to admit, like it was meant to be nestled betwen the roks, but wat if a ball goes astray does it end up in the modro jezero? :D So ye everyone chek out the stadiums, i think ul be impresed. We have prety good failites with a bit of re furbishment and adding capaity i think we ould have truly great grounds.

HeregBosna http://www.stadionwelt-stadien.de/S...govina/Stadionlisten Bosnien-Herzigovina.html

Hrvatska http://www.stadionwelt-stadien.de/S...onlisten Kroatien/Stadionlisten Kroatien.html

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
That's a great site. By the way, that Stadium in Imotski is a fine display of Imocan engineering. The Modro jezero better known as the Crveno Jezero. How about that stadium in Sibenik???

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what about it,, it looks prety ghetto if u ask me

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
That is what I was thinking. It looks like a small town American Football stadium....It makes Ivor Wynne Stadium in Hamilton look like Poljud.:D

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lololol ivor wynn ubi me to funny hehe but the worst thing in this site is u can see in detail how crapy and depaladated the 'new' maksimir looks lol wat a sramota, u got like new tribunes siting on top of old ccomunist aged ciment , it loks like a diasaster

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
blah, croatia would need to invest at least few hundred millions for Euro 2008 and Bosnia more than a billion in order for us to get it

not only for stadiums, but there has to be sufficient number of Hotels and other objects as well, and we dont have that right now... there would have to be new hotels built in every city, since none of them has enough capacity to handle those kind of crowds... (plus we would have to have at least 6-8 stadiums with +30,000 seating capacity (we have 2 right now) and few big ones, but we can already do that by simply adding new chairs to Poljud and expanding Maksimir

HOWEVER

what is usually done is sign up for earlier one and then get the next one, we have much better chance at getting Euro 2012...

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Poljud, under lights, is all class. When are they going to host the CL final, or a UEFA cup final. I know the capacity is only 40k, but its one of the best stadiums in the world.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Excellent site,stadiums not to bad considering...

The Kantrida in Rijeka must be the most unique stadium in the world given cliff background on one side and Jadran on the other...

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
I remember reading about City of Rijeka plans for building/expanding (?) that stadium as their bid for Meditterenian games 2008, but gov't didnt approve the bid or something... I guess they would do the same thing if we get the bid for Euro 2008

G

·
Croatia & BiH - EURO 2008 ???

It will be hard work, and cost alot of money to hold an event like the European Championship. Croatia & BiH, would need international help to get this project on it's way. I would love to see it happen, but only can dream of the European Championship being held in Croatia & BiH.

Stadiums in Croatia & BiH, that can hold the European Championship, if renovated, to a capacity of over 20 000, and meet FIFA's conditions could hold the tournament.

Hrvatska:
Maksimir Stadium - Zagreb
Poljud Stadium - Split
Gradski vrt - Osijek
Kantrida Stadium - Rijeka
Kranjcevicevoj Stadium - Zagreb
Varteks Stadium - Varazdin
Mladost Stadium - Cakovec
Gradski Stadium - Sisak
Gradski Stadium - Koprivnica
Cibalia Stadium - Vinkovci
Hebrangova - Samobor